REQ. Oliver Velez Ifundtraders

Hi fellow traders, I have seen a couple posts before on this forum in regards to the Ifundtraders 2 day equity and 2 day of 7 day master FX courses, however all links are dead and I thought it would be best to put in a request in anticipation that someone can bring these materials back to life as it would be beneficial to me as well as other members on this forum.

if anyone has these courses would you be kind enough to reupload. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Jeanette has been so kind to upload the ifundtraders.com FX course.

The thread and the links about that course are dead.

So is there any one who can upload the ifundtraders.com FX course

I would really appreciate if someone could upload that course.

I am a strong believer in price action stragtegies,

and the ifundtraders FX course seems to be real good.

Regards

Guest FloridaTrader
Hi fellow traders, I have seen a couple posts before on this forum in regards to the Ifundtraders 2 day equity and 2 day of 7 day master FX courses, however all links are dead and I thought it would be best to put in a request in anticipation that someone can bring these materials back to life as it would be beneficial to me as well as other members on this forum.

if anyone has these courses would you be kind enough to reupload. Thanks in advance.

Please don't start a new thread when one is already in progress. By starting a new one, you add to confusion and duplication. If a thread has dead links, you need to post a request to re-up and continue the original thread, not start a new one. The goal is to have one thread, not several threads on the same topic. Please assist us in keeping this forum organized and easy to find topics.

Thanks

Thread already in progress:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16760-iFundTr-ders-Forex-2-Days-Seminar-(Part-of-7-Days-Prop-Program)?highlight=Ifundtraders

Edited by FloridaTrader