TRADESTATION 9.1 Build 11878 and Build 12098

Everything was working great until TS went through to verify all my indicators now it just crashes over and over again. Windows says they went through to check my license file. Now what???

Hi tom12983;

If you install TS 9.1 build 12098, this version hasn´t a crack. Work only with build 11704.

Also, if each time that you open TS 9.1 ask you for verify all Indicators and Strategies; then do not verify anything, close TS 9.1, and apply programs like CCleaner, Windows Doctor, XP Repair (if you have XP), etc

Next restart your PC, and try again, it should work.

I had this problem.

Hi FX_SuperTrader.

Now I have QuoteRoom and TS9.1 work well. the problem is when try to do backtest with ascii data. now i can load this data the chart but when i try to load an strategy on this chart i get error message (in the chart) "waiting for data" and "waiting for symbol attributes" and stops work. Any idea how to fix it.

Thank you.

Hi pachuco;

Tradestation work only with your data feed; TS 9.1 with Quoteroom is an adaptation done in Russia, that work with Forexite broker like data feed. If you want introduce ASCII data, you need the software Owndata.

Owndata 2.7 posted in this forum work only with TS 8.6 or 8.7, but do not work with TS 9.1. Also, if you work with eSignal is possible send real time data to Tradestation with the software "Ondemand Server" of RTSoft company.

• 4 weeks later...
Does the crack for TS 8.7 work with TS 9.1??? I Installed TS 9.1 .NET and applied all procedure like TS 8.7 with same crack which is of TS 8.7 but the TS 9.1 does not run.......

Nope :(

I mean, the client.dll and the wowrt.dll are version specific, so you must have the correct patched dll for your particular TS version.

However, if you only trade forex, you don't need a patch to execute ts 9.1, as quoteroom from forexite emulate the data feed for TS. You don't even have to work "offline", as with this emulation TS thinks it's online :))

Edited by mambo123

Hello guys,

is my first message of this great forum that I recently discovered.

Then I come to the point: I would like to install tradestation 9.1.

I have no subscription data available to me and would affect the Forex data, the Dax and the Stoxx.

Can you please help me step by step in downloading (where), install, configure and take down historical data for studies?

Think it's more functional and cracked the Td 8.7 that the 9.1?

Thank you so much to all ....

Simon

Edited by simontrades

Hello guys,

is my first message of this great forum that I recently discovered.

Then I come to the point: I would like to install tradestation 9.1.

I have no subscription data available to me and would affect the Forex data, the Dax and the Stoxx.

Can you please help me step by step in downloading (where), install, configure and take down historical data for studies?

Think it's more functional and cracked the Td 8.7 that the 9.1?

Thank you so much to all ....

Simon

Hey Simon :)

For the forex stuff you can use quoteroom from forexite with ts 9.1 and you won't need anything else :)

There's plenty of info about that on this forum.

For the dax and stoxx i'm not aware of any similar solution: u'll need owndata 3.0 (uncracked afaik), or u'll have to use ts 8.7 with owndata 2, and of course a data feed.

Hope it helps :)

Edited by mambo123

Thanks for the Council ... good trading ;)

Hey Simon :)

For the forex stuff you can use quoteroom from forexite with ts 9.1 and you won't need anything else :)

There's plenty of info about that on this forum.

For the dax and stoxx i'm not aware of any similar solution: u'll need owndata 3.0 (uncracked afaik), or u'll have to use ts 8.7 with owndata 2, and of course a data feed.

Hope it helps :)

QuoteRoom installed but when the program gives me an error of Runtime 217. None of you has ever had?

I already tried to disable the start of programs including antivirus software, but always a mistake as soon as it launches... :(

Seems to be an error from your windows instalation, not quoteroom :(

Have a look here : http://ezinearticles.com/?Runtime-Error-217---How-to-Fix-This-Common-Windows-Error&id=4657538

thanx for reply mambo123, actually I am looking for a crack or the patched wowrt.dll, client.dll for TS9.1.

Ah ok :)

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a cracked TS 9.1 version :(

If you only trade the forex with quoteroom (QR) you don't need a cracked version, as QR has an emulator for TS.

If you trade another markets, you will need to plug into TS the program Owndata version 3.0 that is NOT (free) cracked either afaik :((

• 3 months later...

These links no longer work. Please re-upload the files. Have these been cracked yet?

Thanks,

Bill

Hi;

Here a links for download a files for Upgrade yours Tradestation to Build 11878 and Build 12098

hxxp://dep0sitfiles.org/files/q47l7wa1t (Upgrade to Build 11878)

hxxp://dep0sitfiles.org/files/y2biidmxf (Upgrade to Build 12098)

...but, I haven´t a crack... :-/ If any one has the crack files, please share.;)

Thanks

• 7 months later...