orderflowdashpro

bis

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

official manual is inside. as for me i launch it Patched folder with out installation, also you need put Datatransmitter.dll patched in to NT7/bin/custom folder. Then attach this indicator to chart (0 day to load, 1 min and no more else indic). Should run. Edited by wrx74

official manual is inside. as for me i launch it Patched folder with out installation, also you need put Datatransmitter.dll patched in to NT7/bin/custom folder. Then attach this indicator to chart (0 day to load, 1 min and no more else indic). Should run.

http://radikal.ua/data/upload/4fa6c/6895e/1f49a73c98.png радикал

Cant seem to find the download. Unfortunately I don't speak Russian!!

Can we have a English Mirror?

Thanks, a good work! Don't forget to stop connection with the site by the firewall, otherwise it will ask for license.

udated: this does not help, after some time this shuts and asking license. After restarting again is working.

Need to fix it...

Yes, I've been having the same problem, and when it asks for license it freezes my NinjaTrader. Need a fix.

Yes, I've been having the same problem, and when it asks for license it freezes my NinjaTrader. Need a fix.

Here is the program will show you what address should be blocked, so that the license was not checked.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f54fal

It can be applied to any licensed software,

to find the address of where to go to check this program.

If you block this address, the program will not be able to check the license.

Edited by gorbat

No, it's not freezes my NT7. When it ask a license I close it and restart again without restarting NT. it takes only 1 min. And as I said I switch my eset firewall to interactive mode, so when the prog ask to connect to server for checking - i ignore it. sometimes it's work for hour, sometimes 2 hours. This better then to pay monthly fee. If it will cost 300-400 for lifetime lic i can pay, but for monthly this ******ly. It has not a big advantage with jigsaw but the last can provide trading throw their soft at least.

No, it's not freezes my NT7. When it ask a license I close it and restart again without restarting NT. it takes only 1 min. And as I said I switch my eset firewall to interactive mode, so when the prog ask to connect to server for checking - i ignore it. sometimes it's work for hour, sometimes 2 hours. This better then to pay monthly fee. If it will cost 300-400 for lifetime lic i can pay, but for monthly this ******ly. It has not a big advantage with jigsaw but the last can provide trading throw their soft at least.

• 2 weeks later...