First Learn then Start earn

mdenamul

Not only in Forex trade, it is applicable in each and every sector, First learn then start earn. This is a common mania, nothing is new and nobody cannot give negative feedback on this topics. But the question is how we could learn in Forex trade to become a profit-oriented trader. If we start reading the books of library, then it may take years after year to learn, then when we start earning by trading? So, I feel that side by learning, we should start trading with demo account.

Guest FloridaTrader

You have already discussed the question on how to learn to trade and discussed several times on the topic of demo trading.

Why are you making repeating and strange postings. The moderators deleted several of your postings two days ago that were strange.

Not only in Forex trade, it is applicable in each and every sector, First learn then start earn. This is a common mania, nothing is new and nobody cannot give negative feedback on this topics. But the question is how we could learn in Forex trade to become a profit-oriented trader. If we start reading the books of library, then it may take years after year to learn, then when we start earning by trading? So, I feel that side by learning, we should start trading with demo account.

Yeah, it must to do by traders. Learn first before earn. We have to learn to minimize the risk that we will get from forex, so the possibility to get profit is bigger. Again and again i said that demo account is the best place for beginners to learn how to trade well.