Greg Capra - Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis

bonnie12345

Greg Capra - Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis

DVDRip | RMVB / RV40, 385 kb/s | 720x480 | Duration: 05:47:19 | English: Cooker, 64 kb/s (2 ch) | 285 MB

Genre: Trading

Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis is the completion of what traders must know to understand how price movements in one market are effected by other markets. For example, if you are trading home building stocks without the knowledge of analysis of the bond market you are missing a valuable piece of information. If you are trading gold or gold stocks without the knowledge of what currencies are doing, again you are missing a valuable piece of information that may be costing you money and or missed opportunities. Inflation or the lack thereof is a major focus of the financial markets, but when is it actually a concern and how do you objectively measure it. Learn how to determine that, and when a reliable predictor of recession is signaling it. Currencies, Commodities, Stocks and Bonds are all connected and this DVD shows you how to put the analysis of these markets together to profit from.

http://ul.to/aur8bymj
http://ul.to/xlgqnxww
http://ul.to/hcsco3em

thank you for uploading this tutorial, but I found this tutorial was mastering candlestick chart part 1, not Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis.

Apologies mr.Krabz!

One will have to fire the secretary!!!!!! :))

Will try and find the correct one as I have not download this one yet so do not know at present :-ss

Not sure if these links are the same because they were tagged as "Mastering Candlestick" as above

Can you confirm what video this is FT?

Guest FloridaTrader
Not sure if these links are the same because they were tagged as "Mastering Candlestick" as above

Can you confirm what video this is FT?

Just downloaded the links and you are absolutely correct, the source I got this from had them labeled incorrectly. Good catch my friend. I'm going to delete the links. Once again, you are a great help to this forum and much appreciated bonnie.

Just downloaded the links and you are absolutely correct, the source I got this from had them labeled incorrectly. Good catch my friend. I'm going to delete the links. Once again, you are a great help to this forum and much appreciated bonnie.

YW and dont forget to pat yourself on the back either!

Just need to find the correct video now!

You're welcome sherlock! Many wanted this, 73 downloads so far, and you're the only to thank me. I know what to do next time.

Mahmuxx...you make a very valid point. A posting member will take the time and effort to mirror a useful tool and see it downloaded many times with little to no thanks expressed by the downloaders. (My experience on several files last year were that many hundreds of downloads were made but fewer than a handful took the 2 seconds that it required to hit the "Thanks" button.)

That's all he's asking is to hit the "Thanks" button...

This wonderful forum currently has threads from some who require you to beg them or flatter them for the resource or entry to their Holy Grail system...I hope this trend does not continue but that remains to be seen.

So, even though I did not download this resource...I will add my thanks and hope that the trend will change.

Cheers!

Mick

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...