[Share] Forex Sniper Pro

keifer

Like to share this system I've been testing out.

The entries are similar to how I have been trading in the past and with success.

It has a few technical problems that hopefully someone with programming experience could fix and improve on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y5b9ba7y0kqymab

Currently it repaints the signals, which is naf as the rules are straight forward so it could work. When all the indicators are in agreement and the stochastic has retraced enough it doesn't generate a signal... perhaps something isn't right in the code.

Also any ideas what indicators it's using. the SR levels is a 115 SMA with an offset.

I've been testing it on the 1 and 5 min charts.

• 1 month later...

Don't waste your time with this...

ForexSniperPro_Trend.mq4, ForexSniperPro_SRLevels.mq4, ForexSniperPro_MasterOscillator.mq4 and ForexSniperPro_Direction.mq4 all four repaints, as all of them use the same loop to calculate:

for (int li_4 = 0; li_4 < MathMax(2, li_0); li_4++)

meaning that each of them begins with the last bar on the chart (li_4 = 0) up to the bar that has changed in real-time update.

Only ForexSniperPro_BuySellPoints.mq4 doesn't repaint, but as it uses the others as custom indicators, no need to say anything else :))