(REQ) T@s M@rket Profile - T@s Tools

mauro33

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the Latest TASIndicators Version 2.2D Taken from NT7 Working Dic C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom

I request you to please Create indicators to Work with NT8 ,

Old Version & new version had lots of changes in parameters

https://www.forexupload.com/byc

With out educating TASIndicators.dll file in C:\Windows\SysWOW64, taking these new dll is of no use. The heart is in TASIndicators.dl. This is not a dot net file.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello anyone guides me on T@s indicator, in my system T@s working with ninjatrader 7 64bit without any problem, but not working on ninjatrader 7 32bit. I have tried all tips admis and other written in this thread nothing working for me. also tried swap dll files between system32 and syswow nothing happen.

my machine running on windows 10 pro 64bit.

please guide me, thank you.

Hello anyone guides me on T@s indicator, in my system T@s working with ninjatrader 7 64bit without any problem, but not working on ninjatrader 7 32bit. I have tried all tips admis and other written in this thread nothing working for me. also tried swap dll files between system32 and syswow nothing happen.

my machine running on windows 10 pro 64bit.

please guide me, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tas+market+profile+indicators

thanks, but I need a tip to run T@S on win 10 64bit with ninjatrader 7 32bit anyone have an idea please guide me.

it's working well on win 10 64bit ver with ninjatrader 64bit but the problem is my data feed not working and some of the indicators won't run on NT& 64bit, that's why I asking tips.

• 3 weeks later...