• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fixed some minor issues in tas nt8 src. try out this

https://www.forexupload.com/8Qe

No luck. I tried this one (new one the link above), the indicators don't load at all. I reinstalled Ninja 8 and deleted all indicator and added cs file back the indicator folder and recompile. Doesn't show up as an indicator option to add in the charts.

While i reverted back and use the the original cs NT8 file that you posted a while back, all the indicator loads correctly, only thing that doesn't work is for VEGA indicator( i am not able to see the stops magneta dots), the rest all work.

No luck. I tried this one (new one the link above), the indicators don't load at all. I reinstalled Ninja 8 and deleted all indicator and added cs file back the indicator folder and recompile. Doesn't show up as an indicator option to add in the charts.

While i reverted back and use the the original cs NT8 file that you posted a while back, all the indicator loads correctly, only thing that doesn't work is for VEGA indicator( i am not able to see the stops magneta dots), the rest all work.

Now i got the updated one to load, but still not able to see the VEGA stop loss magenta dots.

• 5 weeks later...

I just looked at the NT8 CS files upload a while back, and they dont work. There is no code is the cs scripts, when installed it refers out to a dll-FWIW

Now to use these indicators: Vega is a 27-period EMA, with a 1.15 ATR

Navigator is a TSI, setting: Short Period-13, Longer Period-25, Signal Period-7, all based on EMA

Ratio: Is a Stochastic set a 9.3.3

Not sure about the Boxes, looks to be calculated from an RSI, so may not be Market Profile based at all

I see that I did not load the 2.1b files, so may try that-BTW Great Work

Edited by Flash_Trader

Flash,

as in the original nt7 files the scripts call a dll that is installed from the original package. For nt8, as long as you have installed the Nt7, then the scripts will work ( and do work )

since they call on the same nt7 dll. the boxes are based on a swingRSI indi were he makes a profile at the turning points ...

Orfila can I send you a private to ask you about reading the dll from mql4?

pd: (orfila has exceeded their stored private messages quota...)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mauro33,

Is there a step that I missed? I followed the instructions and replaced all the files in appropriate folders. Yet there is nothing showing in the "indicators" section for NT8.

I then tried to import the zip file the regular way but it said the file is not compatible.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

**never mind, i found out i missed one step**

thank you.

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

Mauro33,

Is there a step that I missed? I followed the instructions and replaced all the files in appropriate folders. Yet there is nothing showing in the "indicators" section for NT8.

I then tried to import the zip file the regular way but it said the file is not compatible.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

**never mind, i found out i missed one step**

thank you.

It is in the source code form. You have to compile it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Topstep, Thank you for the NT8 set. I found the issue, it was a bad TAS 64bit file, so it was only working on 32. I still need to use NT7 since I use market profile and vol. profile and am too lazy to buy the NT8 versions and switch. I'll do it when forced for now. Thank you

NT7 HAS A LOT OF BUGS IN IT BUT I WAS RUNNING IT IN NT7 ,,,,I'M NOW USING NT8 AND IT RUNS PERFECTLY ,,,IF YOU HAVE TO RUN IT IN NT7 TRY RE-INSTALLING IT....I SWITCHED TO NT8 THIS WEEK AND I LOVE IT WITH THE TAS NT8 https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ta99y also running in windows 10 no problems ..........