(REQ) T@s M@rket Profile - T@s Tools

mauro33

Thanks mauro33 for sharing. I've followed your video and done all but still nothing coming on my NT7 chart. I am using windows8. Can you help me out

If you follow the video exact step by step, must work...

if not work, you must check for some error in Babywebserver (error port 80 cant be used), or if you open the url [email protected], you enter to the real website, so, you not modified correctly the host file

bye

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mauro33 or someone else, Have you get any installer for Tr@deStation , but before 1.8h version, or know if there are any educated version afterr 1.8h of T@s M@rket Profile - T@s Tools for any platform?

no different between 1.8g and 1.8h, only in 1.8h change the way of authentication.

Must admit- I'm struggling to get it to work in MT4. There was quite a bit of going back and forth opening folders and not quite clear enough within the MT4 installation, so I'm wondering if I've missed something that was not specifically clear. Any help appreciated. :-)

sorry, more help that the video tutorial is not possible. do not give up!

Something for a change for all, who doesn't like or can't accept any kind of emu's working as a "local servers".

TAS Indicators ver. 1.8h 32/64 bit (no local server is required)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c6z9se

Installation (Windows 64bit ver.7 and up):

1. Unpack TAS_NT18h_edu.7z archive using the proper password

2. Manually copy 2 educated files (respectively 64 bit and 32 bit version) from the following subfolders:

.\Windows\System32\TASIndicators.dll <----(64bit) !!!

.\Windows\SysWOW64\TASIndicators.dll <----(32bit) !!!

into the corresponding folders:

c:\Windows\System32\

c:\Windows\SysWOW64\

3. Import in the standard way TASNinjaIndicators18h.zip indicators from inside of NinjaTrader

4. Enjoy it!

btw. No blocking entries in your host file are required as well... 8-)

Edit: Thanks to Tostato for the valuable advice.

Here is the installation package of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 which must be installed in your Windows as a first before you start TAS installation:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Edited by admis

Something for a change for all, who doesn't like or can't accept any kind of emu's working as a "local servers".

TAS Indicators ver. 1.8h 32/64 bit (no local server is required)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c6z9se

Installation:

1. Unpack TAS_NT18h_edu.7z archive using the proper password

2. Manually copy 2 educated files (respectively 32 bit and 64 bit version) from the following subfolders:

.\Windows\System32\TASIndicators.dll

.\Windows\SysWOW64\TASIndicators.dll

into the corresponding folders:

c:\Windows\System32\

c:\Windows\SysWOW64\

3. Import in the standard way TASNinjaIndicators18h.zip indicators from inside of NinjaTrader

4. Enjoy it!

btw. No blocking entries in your host file are required as well... 8-)

You always amaze me :). Thank you from all of us.

admis,

i followed the installation instructions above. this is a fresh TAS install. i'm getting a error on calling 'onbarupdate' method for indicator 'TAS_Boxes' on bar 0: Unable to load DLL 'TASIndicators.dll'. The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:). Anybody else have this problem?

admis,

i followed the installation instructions above. this is a fresh TAS install. i'm getting a error on calling 'onbarupdate' method for indicator 'TAS_Boxes' on bar 0: Unable to load DLL 'TASIndicators.dll'. The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:). Anybody else have this problem?

Hi rhv--R U trying in NT64 bit?--If so try on nt32 bit--I saw that error on 64bit log but all works on 32 bit NT

Hope helps

Edited by newbie0101

Thanks newbie for the reply. I'm using NT 32-bit when I start NT. I restarted NT after importing and the error still shows when inserting indicator to the chart. Will try loading on the 64-bit and see if I still get error. Most likely just my NT acting up.

Forgot to mention:

Will try uninstalling the indicator and reinstall, but will wait for others to see if they also experiencing the same problem. In the log it does show the Vendor assembly for TAS is being loaded.

Edited by rhv
Forgot to mention.

admis,

1. I didn't mention an obvious thing - don't install the original package! In the case you did it - first of all you have to uninstall it before applying my edu and then reload NT.

2. The names of folders are valid for Windows 7 and up (64bit). Unfortunatelly, a miminum IT knowledge about your operating system is always required.

"Windows x64 has a directory System32 that contains 64-bit DLLs (sic!). Thus native processes with a bitness of 64 find “their” DLLs where they expect them: in the System32 folder. A second directory, SysWOW64, contains the 32-bit DLLs. The file system redirector does the magic of hiding the real System32 directory for 32-bit processes and showing SysWOW64 under the name of System32."

SysWoW64 wasn't intended for the dlls of 64-bit systems, it's actually something like "Windows on Windows64", meaning the bits you need to run 32bit apps on a 64bit windows.

Here you can read something more about it: http://www.samlogic.net/articles/32-64-bit-windows-folder-x86-syswow64.htm

So remember in all 64bit Windows:

the SysWOW64 folder is intended for 32-bit files only

the System32 folder is intended for 64-bit files only

In the case of Windows XP (which is 32bit) or all upper Windows releases but in 32 bit version - you can use only 32 bit dll libraries and there is only System32 folder. (I know and agree - it's a little bit crazy...)

Additionally, below you can take a few docs explaining TAS approach in their indicators (I've found nothing about the Vega...- maybe someone else could ...):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cooz8d

Thanks admis--here is link to some vids about veg@--

http://[email protected]/wp/learn/indicator-videos/t@s-veg@-videos/

the three @ = a

for any who would rather have the vids in a file here ya go--

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hlp56q

edit:

in case anyone can't access the website link-- remember with admis work educating the pkg you no longer need the altered "hosts" file

quote from admis post #90--

"btw. No blocking entries in your host file are required as well... icon_cool.gif"

Edited by newbie0101