• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not proper thread, and apologies for but here is what I have for MT4

http://www.sendspace.com/file/00m7ac

Hope helps someone?

Take care

p.s. looking for what I have for NT(keep in mind the only reason I may have and what I have) Is because of the generosity of the present and past kind people that have the knowledge and skills to help us out here---(I have tried it is a science--and I fall way short) And To Them I Say Thank U--

As without You there is no sharing.

Thanks again and hope for U to continue.....

Edited by newbie0101

• 5 months later...

mauro, thanks for posting the picture... yes, i did follow all steps. thanks to your pic, i think the problem for me is with the babywebserver. After installing and starting it, the only text in its window is "Web Server Started on Port 80"... but no other text has ever come up, like yours is full of text.. the babywebserver program doesn't really install, just starts up like a 'portable' program - does it need to be installed/located anywhere specifically? ... any ideas?

Thanks.

Actually I did get that 'web server failed' message when i by accident started a second babywebserver, as the port was taken from the first babywebserver... but, no - it actually says "Web Server Started", just nothing else ever happens.. when does all that text pop up, when you start babyweb or when NT starts?

All the text pops up in babyweb when U add the indicator to a chart--

• 2 weeks later...
follow the instruccion step by step

little picture:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1gopp8

Hi mauro33--Hope all is great with you and thanks for sharing--I am able to get all indis to plot on chart except the "vega" still gives "indicator not entitled" message on chart--I have tried a few things but no success--

By chance did U have any issues with that one(vega) and a solution?

If not--ok and again thanks for sharing--

Happy Holidays to ALL!!

Edited by newbie0101

• 2 weeks later...
Hi mauro33--Hope all is great with you and thanks for sharing--I am able to get all indis to plot on chart except the "vega" still gives "indicator not entitled" message on chart--I have tried a few things but no success--

By chance did U have any issues with that one(vega) and a solution?

If not--ok and again thanks for sharing--

Happy Holidays to ALL!!

hi newbie0101, all work ok, vega too, in my picture is vega load too.

could you tried in another pc, or in a Virtual Machine, clean installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mauro33,

I have followed your directions outlined in the file, except i am having a problem of inserting "star server"? Where do i add that, as i changed the original setting to "C:\inetpub\wwwroot".

Also so far the server comes up with a message "Web server started on port 80" but has no other messages.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi mauro33,

I have followed your directions outlined in the file, except i am having a problem of inserting "star server"? Where do i add that, as i changed the original setting to "C:\inetpub\wwwroot".

Also so far the server comes up with a message "Web server started on port 80" but has no other messages.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

open a internet explorer a go to [email protected] with babywebserver open. and tell me what appen...

open a internet explorer a go to [email protected] with babywebserver open. and tell me what appen...

Mauro33 thanks for replying.

Here is the image of the server and a NT chart with the template. I am not sure whether we need a live session for the Indicators to work.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/whbfs3

Just to note that this time there were more messages in the server after i followed your above directions.

Happy holidays to all.

Mauro33 thanks for replying.

Here is the image of the server and a NT chart with the template. I am not sure whether we need a live session for the Indicators to work.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/whbfs3

Just to note that this time there were more messages in the server after i followed your above directions.

Happy holidays to all.

execute getmachine.exe, and put all mac address listed, in your Indicators_NinjaTrader.txt