Hawkeye_Professional

edi025

For interest I tried these indicators on my educated NT and can confirm that the fatboy and fatman do work. My installation is slightly different I think. I renamed the file called Hawkeye.dll to HawkeyeProfessional.dll because I was getting a dll error or something. Anyway the fatboy and fatman can take a while to load up since they are reading data from several instruments. I am using iqfeed.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bill,

I have a NT7 crack (NT7 7.0.100.11 install with dll crack 7.0.100.07), with emu 5.04, Win7 64b, and Hawkeye work ok.

Maybe it's an emulator issue. I have Win7 x64 on my main OS and Win7 x86 on VirtualBox. I assume the emulator works with either. Could you post a link to the Emu 5.04. I'm currently using Emu 5.03, because of the expiration date issue of Emu 5.02.

Bill,

Do this: First, Remove NinjaScript Assembly Menu all "Hawkeye", second, deleted all Hawkeye indi in custom folders (with NT7 closed), nothing more, and copy this 3 file from you crack folder

HawkeyeNinja.dll

Hawkeye.cs

Hawkeye.dll

nothing more!!.. and start you NT7, go to Tools--->Edit NinjaScript--->Indicator.. and select any indi, and click "ok", rigth click on the windows with the code, select "References", "Add" and select "Hawkeye.dll" from custom folders, and do the same with "HawkeyeNinja.dll", click ok, and click on "Compiled", if nothing hapen, is ok. closed that windows. and open a chart and open template Hawkeye.

Bye

Thanks for the info, however it MIGHT not solve everyone's problem. At least it didn't work for me.

Thank you mauro33. That solved my problem. I made an installation video for others who need help with this.

http://www.screencast.com/t/0Y0B51yu

Bill,

Do this: First, Remove NinjaScript Assembly Menu all "Hawkeye", second, deleted all Hawkeye indi in custom folders (with NT7 closed), nothing more, and copy this 3 file from you crack folder

HawkeyeNinja.dll

Hawkeye.cs

Hawkeye.dll

nothing more!!.. and start you NT7, go to Tools--->Edit NinjaScript--->Indicator.. and select any indi, and click "ok", rigth click on the windows with the code, select "References", "Add" and select "Hawkeye.dll" from custom folders, and do the same with "HawkeyeNinja.dll", click ok, and click on "Compiled", if nothing hapen, is ok. closed that windows. and open a chart and open template Hawkeye.

Bye

Edited by Bill Bundle

I can't still force to work these indicators (Fatboy/fatman) neither at the license version nor at the hacked..........~X(
Yes, we still need some helpful hackers. How do these Hawkeye people come up with these names for their indicators? Does anyone know? Edited by Bill Bundle

Hi Bill,

Did you get the Fatman/fatboy to work? On your video it looked like you loaded the Fatman template but the fatman didn't show. Where have those fatsos gone? :)

Did you install Hawkeye and test it? This way you can find out. Anyway, I was curious so I loaded them and FatMan works, but FatBoy doesn't work. It's nice to know that FatMan works, but how do you interpret it? It looks confusing, so I'll have to watch the Hawkeye YouTube tutorials.

http://s5.postimage.org/9dqn6ap7b/AA_Daily_Fat_Man_Fat_Boy.jpg

havk

Did you install Hawkeye and test it? This way you can find out. Anyway, I was curious so I loaded them and FatMan works, but FatBoy doesn't work. It's nice to know that FatMan works, but how do you interpret it? It looks confusing, so I'll have to watch the Hawkeye YouTube tutorials.

http://s5.postimage.org/9dqn6ap7b/AA_Daily_Fat_Man_Fat_Boy.jpg

Hi Bill Bundle Throw in a personal performance havk.mozhet me wrong version of crack, I want to compare

Bill, I can see in your screenshot you didn't change the instruments for Fatboy, You can see "ES 09-11, NQ 09-11, TF 09-11, YM 09-11, EMD 09-11, DX 09-11" which are old futures contracts with no data for the dates you have showing for Alcoa. As I said in post #56 make sure they are all the same type of instrument. For example ETF equivalents would be "SPY, QQQQ, IWM, DIA, MDY, UUP" or ... since you like stocks just throw in a few stock tickers. Each of the lines represents each of the instruments you chose. Read it just like an other oscillator - in the blue is overbought, in the red is oversold - ideally wait for the "hook".

thaomoua, try getting rid of what you have and importing this zip and copy over these templates to the right locations:

http://[email protected]/file/sim0zr

http://[email protected]/file/176kcq

Edited by CS_ta

Hi Bill Bundle Throw in a personal performance havk.mozhet me wrong version of crack, I want to compare

I'm not sure what you are saying. Could you re-phrase your question? Does this have anything to do with my last video?

Bill, I can see in your screenshot you didn't change the instruments for Fatboy, You can see "ES 09-11, NQ 09-11, TF 09-11, YM 09-11, EMD 09-11, DX 09-11" which are old futures contracts with no data for the dates you have showing for Alcoa. As I said in post #56 make sure they are all the same type of instrument. For example ETF equivalents would be "SPY, QQQQ, IWM, DIA, MDY, UUP" or ... since you like stocks just throw in a few stock tickers. Each of the lines represents each of the instruments you chose. Read it just like an other oscillator - in the blue is overbought, in the red is oversold - ideally wait for the "hook".

I guess I wasn't paying attention. I'll study it in more detail tomorrow, because I've been very busy today. Thanks very much for pointing that out.

@tomtom69....you must be a NT newbie....make sure your system will compile (no errors first)....To do this....Tools | Edit NinjaScript | Indicator | Choose any Indicator...I choose...ADL..its small....Click on the page....Press F5-to compile, or right click....choose compile. If is compiles with no errors (if errors, fix the errors by generally removing the indicator(s)), shut down NT and copy and paste the 2 .dll's to the following: Documents | NT7 | bin | custom---paste the 2 .dll's in this folder. Now start NT7 as you would as normal....Open chart page.....right click-Indicators, then look for Hawkeye...choose the needed indicator(s). All indicators are in thoose 2 .dlls-Nate

hello fellow comrades. when i download the updated rar file. i cant find hawkeye.cs. i only have the 2 dll files. what am i doing wrong?
Edited by tradernate