Hawkeye_Professional

edi025

That probably implies that you are getting compile errors, and until they are fixed, NT won't import further indicators.

If you have duplicate copies of Hawkeye.cs in the NT paths, this can be the cause. As long as you have Hawkeye.cs ONLY in the \bin\Custom\Indicator path, and the 2 DLLs in bin\Custom, all should be OK; the way to validate this is to go in and EDIT NINJASCRIPT & choose any indicator, then choose COMPILE - the errors of the problematic indicator will usually populate at the bottom of the window, since, when you add a indicator to NT, it recompiles ALL indicators.

How do you compile?? I don't see any option to compile after I have selected an indicator to edit

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question--i got a compile error--it can't find one of the files that i had replaced--then when i try to do a backup it says files are uncompilable--any idea how to get around this??

I am completely "seat of the pants" in learning the ways of NT and NinjaScript. If you look at the list of "errors" that compile gave you, that will indicate which ones to either delete or look for coding errors in. Hope this helps mate!

You can get help from the actual NT Forum as there are traders who can answer questions there.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/

Cheers!

Mick

That probably implies that you are getting compile errors, and until they are fixed, NT won't import further indicators.

If you have duplicate copies of Hawkeye.cs in the NT paths, this can be the cause. As long as you have Hawkeye.cs ONLY in the \bin\Custom\Indicator path, and the 2 DLLs in bin\Custom, all should be OK; the way to validate this is to go in and EDIT NINJASCRIPT & choose any indicator, then choose COMPILE - the errors of the problematic indicator will usually populate at the bottom of the window, since, when you add a indicator to NT, it recompiles ALL indicators.

let me get this straight--i also need to delete all of the hawk indies and then only add the hawkeye.cs??

• 3 weeks later...

Roadkill Alerts

Does anyone know how get the Alert in Roadkill working? Simply toggling the parameter to "ON" doesn't work. I have searched all over and can't find anything that refers to it. I guess one would need to know the name of the alert wav file and were it needs to be located.

I highly recommend this indicator. It works with both price and volume on 2 different time frames.

http://hawkeyetraders.com/indicators/roadkill/

Thanks, Wanderer.

• 3 months later...