Hawkeye_Professional

edi025

Thanks Nate. I followed your instructions to the letter. Made sure there were no compile errors, restarted NT and copied and pasted the 2 dlls into bin/custom folder. Restarted NT and tried to load a 3min 6e chart using the black toolkit template and all i get is the bar chart with no indicators. I am using a cracked NT with emu 5.03. 64bit. any ideas anyone?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nate. I followed your instructions to the letter. Made sure there were no compile errors, restarted NT and copied and pasted the 2 dlls into bin/custom folder. Restarted NT and tried to load a 3min 6e chart using the black toolkit template and all i get is the bar chart with no indicators. I am using a cracked NT with emu 5.03. 64bit. any ideas anyone?
Try launching the 32bit version icon of NT and see if anything is different. If it still doesn't work, then it's likely you've not done something 100% right from one of the excellent detailed posts describing what needs to be done.

hello fellow comrades. when i download the updated rar file. i cant find hawkeye.cs. i only have the 2 dll files. what am i doing wrong?

There are 2 cracked versions. The hawkeye.cs is in the first version. That's the only file that you should use from the first version. The other dll's that I show in my video are from the second version. For your backup, you can make a zip file of all three files and back it up.

Use these files and my video to get it to work.

"http://www.4shared.com/zip/4J_Cj95F/HawPro.html"

Edited by Bill Bundle

Funny thing happen. I opened up NT (into offline mode) and saw fatboy displaying the multi-lines. I was shocked. Then I went online to IB and then the fatboy removed the lines. At the bottom of the NT window, I see NT is trying to fetch the data from IB and it took forever and never finish. So I the steps provided by bill & cs_ta do work. It just takes time to load and calculate the data. But since ****** IB put limitation of fetching old data, I'll have to fetch individual currency pair over time.

Will report back on my result.

Yes, please provide us with feedback. It's good to know that it's working. Thanks.

Funny thing happen. I opened up NT (into offline mode) and saw fatboy displaying the multi-lines. I was shocked. Then I went online to IB and then the fatboy removed the lines. At the bottom of the NT window, I see NT is trying to fetch the data from IB and it took forever and never finish. So I the steps provided by bill & cs_ta do work. It just takes time to load and calculate the data. But since ****** IB put limitation of fetching old data, I'll have to fetch individual currency pair over time.

Will report back on my result.

@Tomtom...generally if an indicator when unzipped (opened with any .zip software ) and look at the files when it has x86 files those are for 32bit, and when you see x64 those indicators can be used in 64bit NT7. Generally, when and indicator has no x??, (just a.dll) then assume the file is only 32bit files. I do not use a cracked NT7 main program, and all the fixed files on our forum work just fine on the nin cracked system.

Guys help customize indicators GearboxNDX, GearchangerNDX futures for the Euro. can anyone have a ready template desktop? I do everything according to instructions, but it is impossible to combine the daily chart with teak. does not automatically update the tick chart. I will be very grateful. thanks

Guys help customize indicators GearboxNDX, GearchangerNDX futures for the Euro. can anyone have a ready template desktop? I do everything according to instructions, but it is impossible to combine the daily chart with teak. does not automatically update the tick chart. I will be very grateful. thanks
The Hawkeye folks have video tutorials on YouTube. Maybe they have some information about that.

index=43

Edited by Bill Bundle

Guys. Somebody set up indicator GearboxNDX, GearchangerNDX futures for Euro? Help with settings? In the settings I put GearboxNDX template session "cme us index futures rth" but the chart is not the day session, as if there was a gap. It turns out that it will not work correctly. what should be changed? video watched but yet I do not know English (((Once configured GearboxNDX, what size to choose for ticks indicator GearchangerNDX? slow, medium, or fast? I would be very grateful

• 3 weeks later...

I was rewriting Fatman indicator for thinkorswim platform and found 2 mistakes into original indicator source...so Euro value calculates wrong in this version.

To calculate the value for each currency they simply takes two EMA's with periods 7 and 14.

then it calculates an average. For example if there are 5 pairs that contain GBP, it divide the sum by 5.

That's not all... they apply HullMovingAverage to resulting values and finally calculates an RSI of those 4 times averaged values...

OK that all. You all guys know how the RSI works in overbought/oversold zones. My suggestion is to use "fatman" with a big grain of salt and only in the main trend direction.

Edited by growex

I'm not supprised that they do that. I'm beginning to think that some of the very expensive indicators for some trading platforms have the common indicators disquised in a fancy display that helps them sell their product. For instance, I've noticed that there is a very strong resemblance between the the color dot curve indicator that TradeGuider (TG) uses to help the trader see that the prices are trending or the trend is changing and the line curve generated using the Instantaneous Trendline by John Ehlers. There may be other that are not easily recognized. I've been trying to figure out how TG calculates its trend clusters, but it evades me.

I was rewriting Fatman indicator for thinkorswim platform and found 2 mistakes into original indicator source...so Euro value calculates wrong in this version.

To calculate the value for each currency they simply takes two EMA's with periods 7 and 14.

then it calculates an average. For example if there are 5 pairs that contain GBP, it divide the sum by 5.

That's not all... they apply HullMovingAverage to resulting values and finally calculates an RSI of those 4 times averaged values...

OK that all. You all guys know how the RSI works in overbought/oversold zones. My suggestion is to use "fatman" with a big grain of salt and only in the main trend direction.

I like Ehler's stuff...it has very solid and reasonable basis. His Thermo are good examples...

Also the indicators by Dan Meyers are very good too

According to Fatman....its not a bad idea to normalyze different pairs and calculate the average value fo each one...but that rsi thing isnt that good for this goal...

It may be way more accurate to construct synthetic pair using such ema calculations....

Edited by growex

• 4 weeks later...

Hawk

:-? Hawk checking quotes from different suppliers was here that, in the futures quotes works 100% using broker quotes and forex foreks.kom refuse rayuotat 2 indicators, price history is loaded but the indicator is not displayed, Fatman and the KISS, but using futures all works .. ....I-) Here's a variation of indicators that I have.....8-)...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1rdjaw

• 1 month later...