Secret Chart Pattern

He promises ''you will never ever lose money again in forex'' thats not possible, we'll lose money, we just have to win more than we lose, imo hard to believe he invented new way of trading, he said ''I wrote many books'' so now he made new dvd to pull more cash from traders, if there is everything on the dvd why he offers private mentoring for $200? I would be carefull, I dont see any refund option there.

Yeah i did notice that hank.. I must be getting older though because I let things like that slip seeing English wouldn't be his primary language. That and my english isn't much better myself sometimes and English is my primary language..

So if you sit through his videos, what he says he has done is in fact doing ALMOST what STAR supposes it does, get in on a particular trend change wave almost to the pips (5 pip accuracy with a 10-20pip stop) What I like to hear is what Hank has mentioned, all markets and all time frames as I do believe if a price action setup is good it will do just that. Also, it means if in the odd chance this is true, it should continue to work for a long time as people will be trading all different tf's, markets etc so banks would have a hard time knocking trades on the head. Or making it not work if that is what you believe happens.

Oh we will see...