Philax on FF

Can everyone take a look at this, look at his charts and see if anything pops out at you? I can't figure the method out yet but there are some pretty smart people here and I am hoping someone will see what i am missing.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=407819

jt

He hasn´t posted charts or did I miss them ?

He is only bragging and satisfying his ego, that is all.

Have seen this kind of "super trader, smarter than everybody else" many times before.

When he loses, he is blaming "dumb money" for it.

Of course, he belongs to the "smart money" traders, no question about it.

And as usual he already has disciples who defend his ego-trip, which consists of the core message:

"Hey you fools, I make profits while you are too dumb for it.

I will not give you my method, you have to think yourself."

And although he said several times that he will not reveal his strategy, there are fools who say "thank you for sharing your method".

Nothing new under the sun.

From what I can gather he trades trending pairs. ie. strong vs weak. He is probably using a currency strength meter and breakout trading off consolidation ranges in a trending pair.

He has had most success with jpy pairs recently and is following fundamental news ie. japanese ministers speaking., where he misjudged the market moved by "dumb players" as he calls them, only to be proved correct in his assumption later on the same day.

He says he is basket trading, so he is grouping his pairs strong (BUY) GBP,JPY,NZD vs weak (SELL) USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, CHF

He must be looking at market sentiment, as suggested by his grouping.

He also places trades at about the same time each day, 10 am & 2 pm GMT, so he is waiting for news events to play out, trading about 8 pairs each time. He closes the trades after about 1 hour regardless, his larger winning trades absorb the small losers, to come out positive overall.

He maybe judging market sentiment by strong trending pairs in that list, no indicators, just zooming out would do it.

@fxeasy. You can see his trades in fx explorer, the entry & exits, times. He has locked lot sizes information but pips gained/lost is shown.

Edited by shabz

He has 7 pairs set up for Buy trades with 7 pairs set up to Sell simultaneously. He has grouped them as at 8th Feb:

Sell: EURGBP, AUDJPY, CHFJPY,USDJPY, EURJPY, CADJPY, AUDCAD

Buy : GBPUSD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPCHF, GBPNZD.

He made 21 trades on friday 8th feb, 16 winners +239.4 pips with 5 losers -55.5 pips, net 183.9 pips. 76% winning trades.

I am not sure if spread is taken into consideration, I am assuming these are net of spread.

The total spread with my broker comes to 50.3 pips for the 21 trades.

My own opinion is that he monitors USD & JPY News & strengths and places trades accordingly. as these 2 are on opposite sides of the trades.

As long as he clears the spread cost, he will remain in the positive.

He hasn´t posted charts or did I miss them ?

He is only bragging and satisfying his ego, that is all.

Have seen this kind of "super trader, smarter than everybody else" many times before.

When he loses, he is blaming "dumb money" for it.

Of course, he belongs to the "smart money" traders, no question about it.

And as usual he already has disciples who defend his ego-trip, which consists of the core message:

"Hey you fools, I make profits while you are too dumb for it.

I will not give you my method, you have to think yourself."

And although he said several times that he will not reveal his strategy, there are fools who say "thank you for sharing your method".

Nothing new under the sun.

On the trade explorer, you can open every chart and see all the trades won and loss. Well, maybe not every trade but a lot of them.

jt

• 2 weeks later...
On the trade explorer, you can open every chart and see all the trades won and loss. Well, maybe not every trade but a lot of them.

jt

Thanks, juicyt.

I just went to his thread.

There is no trade explorer anywhere.

But I saw postings where people had to beg him to add them as his buddies.

Maybe that is the only way to see his trade explorer.

Or maybe because he lost money recently ?

Anyways, he exposed himself as liar already.

About commercials, I have no product that I'm pushing to sell. Why is this thread put under commercial? I'm did not push any product for sale have I?

And then

I'm willing to teach limited, only 10 traders in a form of short course and mentorship. Those 10 lucky traders will have clear edge on the market for life, regardless their preferred strategies. Guaranteed or money back!!

So from now on any one interested on my timeless edge over the market system should put his or her bid to me how much they willing to pay for this ones in a life time opportunity and why should be among the limited 10 traders to now the secret.

Thanks.

I don´t like to be a buddy of a liar and boaster like him.

I have seen more of such people dragging people along in order to satisfy their dirty ego.

But I understand the desperate who hope they will finally earn money if they can somehow gain the mercy of such boasters.

Just imagine a poor trader who only has $1000 offering him $800 to get the secrets.

And another trader who has 500k is offering

him 50k .

Enough stuff for a tragic movie, but that is exactly what such boasters are after:

admiration, devote people who praise them ... etc.

I did see his explorer before he pulled it after one almighty drawdown. The results up until then were up in the 900% and it was a live account.

He maybe trading nano-lots as he was hiding the lot sizes, and maybe leveraged to the eyeballs to produce his 900% returns. He does not use stoplosses or take profits.

His ulterior motive was clearly understood by FF moderators who moved him promptly to the commercial section. Which he then objected to.

He clearly understands that people are watching his trade explorer because of his stats, and is setting bait for the eager to learn & guru following newbies and to part them of their cash on courses & mentorship.

I am sure there will be people with more money than sense to let him trade their live accounts. This is "Jacko" all over again.