High% Trading

stocktrader78

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrected HP630 (hpAPB, hpMultiTraderPro, hpOuterLimits, hpProphet6, hpActionPoints)):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9wdp4p

The words, always faithful, come to mind.

Thanks again Admis. And to all the others who selflessly share their time and expertise. Interdependence is what creates a community. All the parts of the community body have their purpose.

W.

can anyone point to instructions for installing this file type dll, not .cs or standard package? Thanks very much.

Oh, never ending story. It looks like a new wave of newbies arrived on the board.

Unpack it using 7zip and entering the correct password. Close NT and copy dll file into the folder:

c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

run NT and that's all.

btw: It's irrelevant which version of NT (32/64) you're running.

Edited by admis

Oh, never ending story. It looks like a new wave of newbies arrived on the board.

Unpack it using 7zip and entering the correct password. Close NT and copy dll file into the folder:

c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

run NT and that's all.

btw: It's irrelevant which version of NT (32/64) you're running.

Thank you admis I appreciate your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I never used the system. I hope this is what you are looking for. With thanks to the original contributor.

See https://www.sendspace.com/file/q3pfax and https://www.sendspace.com/file/di7tes

profile, thank you. this does have a couple i am interested in testing. Still missing what they refer to as the 'quarterback' if anyone has that one.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes there is an update. There are really only 2 indicators that are new but they are being used in most of the new templates. It is the Prophet 2 indy and the S2 indy. I will upload the P2 and new package and maybe some kind soul will educate them. That would be great because they look good especially the template that trades the first hour using the Prophet 2.

There is a free trial of all the indicators this week and he is running an education room every day. The links are on their website.

Thanks longboat. Do you know if the octopus update is in there? Isn't that needed to get the signals on the template. You may need to start a new REQ thread for this to get the attention it needs. I'll take a look at the room as you noted and see how these are being used.

also i noticed on video it looks like the bars have changed? are these in your package link?

Edited by diabouncer

• 3 weeks later...