High% Trading

stocktrader78

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joy with this either as it has also expired. Anyone able to take another look at this?

This one should really works. I didn't notice this protection because I don't use it.

Bars in a source form - to enable changing bar slot; copy it into <Type> subfolder and then compile any indicator you have.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0m76cw

pw: known

known isn't the password

If you don't like the "trial" suffix in the above version (HPBarsTrial) or you've noticed a problems with installation - you can try this one, also in the source form:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r6ii8o

7z pw: known

public hpBars() : base(PeriodType.Final4)

In the previous version was Final2, now it's Final4, but of course, you can change it by yourself (Final0..Final4, Custom0..Custom9)

I'm sorry, but I don't understand you...? What's your problem?:-?

Hi admis, Sorry - your post #81 has confused me. I cannot access the actual file that has been zipped as I have no idea what the pw is... I am specifically looking to get the MultiTrader pro indicator which is part of the HpMultiTrial630 package. The copy I have has been time stamped and has expired...

Hi admis, Sorry - your post #81 has confused me. I cannot access the actual file that has been zipped as I have no idea what the pw is... I am specifically looking to get the MultiTrader pro indicator which is part of the HpMultiTrial630 package. The copy I have has been time stamped and has expired...

Thanks admis for the private mail - unfortunately I am not yet able to send a pm to reply. The pw works for one part of the indicator but requires another different pw to decrypt the HpMultiTrial630.dll . Are you able to pm me this as well?

Best regards

Thanks admis for the private mail - unfortunately I am not yet able to send a pm to reply. The pw works for one part of the indicator but requires another different pw to decrypt the HpMultiTrial630.dll . Are you able to pm me this as well?

Best regards

Oh, I see you have very limited IT experience. You'll need 7zip, you can download it (32 or 64 bit version) from this page:

http://www.7-zip.org/

There is only one password.

It's my last advice it this subject. I'm sorry, but you have to invest in your knowledge... or always you have the option to buy official software and to ask the seller for a support indefinitely.

• 4 weeks later...

RE-educate HpTrial5

Hi,

Does somebody have access to OR can one of our talented educators please remove the trial expiry from the attached version of HP?

https://[email protected]/file/p375gb

The latest edu version on this thread does not contain all the indicators as in HPTrial5, specifically hp2MM3.

I have seen a few requests on this thread to extend the trial on this... would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

@admis,

In first place thanks for uploading in #81.

To answer your question" Did stop to work all of 5 indicators included in this package (hpAPB, hpMultiTraderPro, hpOuterLimits, hpProphet6, hpActionPoints)?". the answer is all other are working fine except hpMultiTraderPro.

Could you please check and see why only this doesnt work and if possible repost the fixed package.

Many thanks in advance and regards

As I wrote in the post#81, I didn't notice that because I don't use it... Did stop to work all of 5 indicators included in this package (hpAPB, hpMultiTraderPro, hpOuterLimits, hpProphet6, hpActionPoints)?

@admis,

To answer your question" Did stop to work all of 5 indicators included in this package (hpAPB, hpMultiTraderPro, hpOuterLimits, hpProphet6, hpActionPoints)?". the answer is all other are working fine except hpMultiTraderPro.

Could you please check and see why only this doesnt work and if possible repost the fixed package.

@admis,

Thanks I'll try again. I could only get the hpbars working. If anyone has the others and the Flow indicator as well please post. Many thanks to all here.

@admis,

Does anyone have a working link to these? Also could anyone post FLOW. Thanks to all.