High% Trading

stocktrader78

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see many "great systems" (as advertised by the vendors) being shared here at Indo Investasi. I tried myself several of those but I unfortunatly failed using them effective and efficient. Of course that may be due to my person as I may not be too clever (smile).

But I have a very serious question: Is there anyone in this thread able to show us how to use this high percentage trading solution so that we can trade with profit on any main instrument like ES, NQ, 6E, CL, TF or similar? Of course there will be loosing trades, but in the end we shoudl have a positive day - or in the worst case a positive 2 or 3 day result.

I look forward to any input which may convince me that these systems have an edge.

Looks like this file does not contain their time and price indicator or their right edge indicator. It does have the right edge .cs file but it wont compile or work. Any ideas on these two?

1. What is the real name of "time and price indicator" ?

2. There is an dll version not source version. The right edge indicator is included in the package.

But I have a very serious question: Is there anyone in this thread able to show us how to use this high percentage trading solution so that we can trade with profit on any main instrument like ES, NQ, 6E, CL, TF or similar? Of course there will be loosing trades, but in the end we shoudl have a positive day - or in the worst case a positive 2 or 3 day result.

I look forward to any input which may convince me that these systems have an edge.

I'm sorry westvleteren but I don't expect here any answers on your question, all the more serious...:(

Cheers,

• 2 months later...

Here is a serious answer. Although the developer, Rich St@nton isn't on this thread, he couldn't trade these things profitably either. If he could, he certainly wouldn't be wasting his time marketing them for peanuts.

That's the cold truth.

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a price based indicator in the public domain that has an edge, no more than looking at yesterday's weather will give you a correct forecast for today.

• 1 month later...

Yes. Gavetso they are indeed indicators and they are being released this week. The Quarterback shows Elliott Waves on the HP bars. The Wave Rider paints the expected target for the move of the wave.

Does anyone have the Outer Limits indicator that High Percent has been using for some time now? Please share if you do .

Thanks

Longboat

• 2 months later...