High% Trading

stocktrader78

Great job futuretrader! I got all the indis compiled and the Band Aid does color the zone. For CL and NG use 9 for the hour (EDT) and they use and extra five minutes for the equity open, so 935 and let it run for 30 min as the time. The Grains use 1030. It is great on ZS. You can manually adjust this indicator to trade the major news announcements. They add 2 min to the news time release for the Band Aid shading.

My question is, it is not showing the High Energy Times from their server. Is there a way to add the .dll files from the other educated Viper Platinum Band Aid indicator to get that working too? I never got that one working at all.

Thanks for your work!

Rob

i didn't see any version of Viper Platinum dll has Band Aid indicator. i checked two versions Viper Platinum dlls.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I understand that HP are like clones of Viper? Don't know for sure but if anyone needs their latest demo version for educaton purpose,here is their latest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HPbars occupies the slot: Final2

I attached also a source file of HP bars to be able to change the slot assignments (for more advanced users only).

P.S. I still have a problem with hidemyass server. I can't upload anything.

Let me know if you have got similar obstacles. Maybe they started to block me/us?

Edited by admis