Requirements

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind attention all.

I have successfully uploaded the last part , i.e. 47 - 53 .

I have PMed the link to the following ids.

Sesshoumaru; fxcashflow; Johan445; Ajata; stingrayzz; bonnie12345; bhargav; ninjatrader; marinko; FloridaTrader; scwon; okitikan; flipper26;

its really a pain, uploading 600mb files, then sending messages where in I am allowed to send to send only 5 members at a time etc.

So, I kindly request you to use your discretion to whom to give the links.Hopefully the link will be available to the deserving persons, no, no, I am not against anyone, but still who knows, it may go in wrong hands also.Therefore instead of pming me, kindly pm the above users for the link, since I would be busy in uploading others and trading also.Adios and good luck for now.[-O<

Kind attention all,

hve uploaded 23-32 to uploaded.net , but its a premium account of FloridaTrader.So i am requesting him to make an open link and share.

I have already sent pm to following ids with the link.Kindly contact them for further course of action.

Sesshoumaru; fxcashflow; Johan445; Ajata; stingrayzz; bonnie12345; bhargav; ninjatrader; marinko; FloridaTrader; scwon; okitikan; flipper26;yakka;

Thanks all.

Heads up my friends, this is the COMPLETE VIDEOS 1-53 link thanks to Johan445 for giving us heads up on this site. It took me 3 hours to download the complete set. Tested and fully working!

http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/business_job/A_B-Pr_A_Tr_Course.html

Hi, FloridaTrader, Just curious, do these files contain the pdf for the course slides? That will be very convenient . Also, is this version (5GB) same as what we shared here from Hellboy and Ironman?

Many thanks!

Guest FloridaTrader
Hi, FloridaTrader, Just curious, do these files contain the pdf for the course slides? That will be very convenient . Also, is this version (5GB) same as what we shared here from Hellboy and Ironman?

Many thanks!

Hey my friend, I don't recall running into any pdf's associated with this program, these appear to be all videos. These are the exact same videos (1-53) that is being shared throughout this thread. The link shared was located later in this project during our sharing process. I have Uploaded.net premium account since I download a lot and it took me 3 hours to grab everything. This is one great program.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

I joined the forum because of this. Looks like an awesome course and I'm very interested to learn what he has to teach.

A million thanks and kudos to everyone who is sharing this!

Please pm me the links to all the parts.

Thanks so much!