P-Osc_NT7

gorbat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware as per K33: This Pi O S C may have Virus/Trojan

"I just added to my prior post. I think all of these uploaded private information, but not to what detail. Think admis and some other coding geniuses discovered this, i just warned where malicius files were seemingly spreaded again..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20937-P-Osc_NT7/page5

Possible that the replaydata downloader guy and/or some guy who knew in depth how to work an ofa cracker trojan dll on the orig. ofa were behind this."

I only re posted it. Please if u download it....run it thru a good Virus Scanner....or do not download it at all.

Thanks

Mirror:

Credit to original Poster Gavetso.

Beware as per K33: This Pi O S C may have Virus/Trojan

I only re posted it. Please if u download it....run it thru a good Virus Scanner....or do not download it at all.

Thanks

Credits? Try to think twice...

Mr JoeWilson - What is the reason to redistribute this sh|t again?

Here it's the clean version in the source form: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7quilb

Admis,

I had re-posted it before K33 had posted that he believed there was a Virus/Trojan in it. I have checked it for Virus with Zone Alarm and it has come up clean. Either way I am deleting the version from Gavesto. Neither version has an educated DLL that is supposed to be needed as per post #25 "copy "PiOscNinja2012.X64.Patched.dll" to [youruser]\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom".

I apologize for re-posting it, but had no way of knowing that it was supposed to have a Virus/Trojan....since I had checked it prior to re-posting.

Admis,

I had re-posted it before K33 had posted that he believed there was a Virus/Trojan in it. I have checked it for Virus with Zone Alarm and it has come up clean. Either way I am deleting the version from Gavesto. Neither version has an educated DLL that is supposed to be needed as per post #25 "copy "PiOscNinja2012.X64.Patched.dll" to [youruser]\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom".

I apologize for re-posting it, but had no way of knowing that it was supposed to have a Virus/Trojan....since I had checked it prior to re-posting.

There is a very low chance to detect this kind of spies (or thieves if you want) by antiviruses or anti(whatever sh|t).