(Req) forex scalping pro

• 3 weeks later...
Check this sucker out!!! On a 15 minute chart it is hitting an unbelievable accuracy. Today just before those big new spikes on the EJ and GJ it called for a buy one candle in advance, and it does this often. It does not repaint either. Wish I new the algorithims used in this because it is hitting the 90% advertised. It is just too simple to be true - but it is.

I have been watching this since I download the files (thanks again! :) ), and by visually, it seems very profitable. It lacks on explanation, but I think it's easy enough to figure out. As you said, it seem to be too simple. But trading doesn't have to be complicated to be profitable.

Since entry and SL rules are simple and arrow doesn't repaint, I am wondering if EA would be as profitable and easier than as manual trading...

• 3 weeks later...
Total of 443 net pips on 4 pairs traded today. One losing trade -15 pips. Like my mods.

Fantastic! Are you trading this manually? What do you mean "Like my mods"? I only able to watch during NY session and I like the fact that it does not repaint. But I haven't actually trade with it yet.

I use 2 EMA's and a crossover alert with arrows. They are 2 and 16. I use a QQE with a 5 smoothing. There is also a daily open line which begins at 1700 EST. I start trading at London open or thereabouts. For a long trade price action must be above the daily open line when the arrow appears and the QQE solid line must be above the dotted line and above 50. Watch candle color. Reverse is true for shorts. I go for 10 pips with a 10 pip stoploss except on the Yens where I use 15. I take profit at 10 with a scale out. Use your own money management though. Very simple, very profitable, especially if you let it run beyond the 10.

I use 2 EMA's and a crossover alert with arrows. They are 2 and 16. I use a QQE with a 5 smoothing. There is also a daily open line which begins at 1700 EST. I start trading at London open or thereabouts. For a long trade price action must be above the daily open line when the arrow appears and the QQE solid line must be above the dotted line and above 50. Watch candle color. Reverse is true for shorts. I go for 10 pips with a 10 pip stoploss except on the Yens where I use 15. I take profit at 10 with a scale out. Use your own money management though. Very simple, very profitable, especially if you let it run beyond the 10.

Thanks for the reply. I am monitoring on higher TF and see how accurately signal comes and the ratio of TP/SL.

Scalping for 10 pips rather hard without the EA, especially trading multiple pairs. In any case, this system is one to keep.

i think the indis are stolen from stealth forex system, the vendor just renamed them and make different rules. the original stealth indis REPAINT, i'm not sure the indis of this one repaints, maybe he changed it so they don't repaint?

The only indis I use are 2 EMA's which do not repaing, a crossover alert which does not repaint, a daily open line which can't repaint, and the QQE which never repaints.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Actually the one at xxx.f0rexscalpingpro.c0m is very good and produces a very high rate of return. Graeme's channel idea is great in today's market.

hi, i checked the one i downloaded from post 21 against the one in the home page of the website, there are some differences, could you please share the one in the home page and elaborate how you trade it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
hi, i checked the one i downloaded from post 21 against the one in the home page of the website, there are some differences, could you please share the one in the home page and elaborate how you trade it?

Thanks!

Here you go Sess. Actually there are several methods in here but you want FSP. There is a website also with videos. The only thing I did was add the Tripleprofitwinner from our good friend Karl Dittoman.

http://xxx.4shared.c0m/zip/JOPWvkHCba/FSP__1_.html

• 2 weeks later...