ACT for Ninjatrader7

edi025

Can anyone explain better what ACT does? First i was interested when I saw the footprint brackets but then disappointed when I saw the macd. I'm hoping its more robust then macd. Currently running it and the arrows look horrible on 4 range. Unless it's only applicable on 30 min and higher?

The fellow in the video states he is using the GOM ladder for the footprint and volume ladder charts; I believe his indi is the one on the left, simply bracketing price based on some very rudimentary logic, and, to do so on CL, is only a matter of time before any profits are taken out IMO. His indicator is completely underwhelming; I'd think you're better off with this one, which operates with a similar concept: http://emini-watch.com/the-better-x-trend-indicator/4408/

Can anyone explain better what ACT does? First i was interested when I saw the footprint brackets but then disappointed when I saw the macd. I'm hoping its more robust then macd. Currently running it and the arrows look horrible on 4 range. Unless it's only applicable on 30 min and higher?

Don't waste your time, horrible trader and the same goes to his indicators/set ups.

• 4 months later...

@Mastertrader7....we are here to help each other...your second part of your statement is not necessary. When it comes to trading nothing amazes me....something so simple but so d@mn hard at times.-nate

The guy asked for the indicator not for your opinion.

some guys never cease to amaze me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...