Binary Options Buddy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to a friend of mine... he said he's owned it for 2 days now.

The first day he played 2 short term options and 1 long term option. All winners.

Yesterday, he played 3 short term options... 2 winners, one loser, but still profitable.

I'm skeptical. I haven't seen any of these option bots work at all.

I think I'll give him a week or so, and then see what he says.

MarketCycle-360.com

Mediafire works fine.

No it does not repaint. I asked my friend about it, and he said that the signal should only be taken when it alarms, for the highest probability. The signals will go away... they are supposed to, binaries expire - so should the signals. Do not take signals unless you see them first come up. It is uncanny how the drawdowns turn into profits...

I made a 34% ROI today, during the NY session alone. 8 binary trades, 6 winners, 2 losers.

I am using TradeRush, and sometimes the signals don't jive with the expiration times given by the BOB signals.

I don't trade those. Other than that, I traded blindly... when there was a fresh signal, I entered the trade in TradeRush.

I have the indicator on all pairs available in TradeRush... EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD...

I have not traded any of the longterm signals yet.

My buddy's account is up 31% in three days using BOB.

What I would like is a decompilation of this. I would like to add email alerts. And I would like the ability to log the signals in the broker time, for easier post-analysis. Right now the expert log shows local time, which is ******.

So, if anybody gets ahold of one, post it.

MarketCycle-360.com

As an old radio-ham I prefer GMT.

This REALLY has my interest, but I lacked the necessary tools and got scared about ALL the negative remarks from other traders that the brokers were so much stealing the funds.

I had already saved/bookmarked the Rush one, as it seemed more serious than what I had seen before.

Maybe we can meet on Skype and chat a bit about how this all works for you?!

Yes, you are right. And, I was also very skeptical about any binary options systems. I've seen most if not all of the binary options systems out there. They all perform badly, or are very subjective. This one seems pretty rock solid. I noticed that you could also make a killing if you traded the FOREX pairs directly, via retail FOREX broker, but requires a little more active management.

As far as the binary brokers go, I'm definitely not going to put $5,000 into one of these. They are all based out of Malta, or Cyprus... places where regulations are pretty loose.

Of course, there is NADEX, based in New York City or BankDeBinary, out of Cyprus, but has an office in New York City (so they have to be regulated).

NADEX lists binary options almost like regular options, but its definitely interesting.

MarketCycle-360.com

Sorry to be a nuisance...but where's the payout shown in your pic??

Sorry, my picture turned out quite big... its all the way to the right. You may have to make your browser wider.

I'll try to fix it.

Here:

http://www.mftimer.com/TR-21Jan13a.jpg

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com