(REQ)TRADEGUIDER VSA For NT7) please John Help unLOCK

Guest gavetso

Hello

@newbie0101 thank you so much for the reup.

I didn't know the plugin TGVSA was not included in the zip, I have a version but I don't know if it is the good version for this medecine.

I'm going to try but one question : I have to create this differents folders "custom" and "vsa" before installing plugin in NT or after ?

Thanks

Hi yes sorry this is from way back a kind soul educated this but has not been around for quite some time good ol john.maddog.doe(missed my friend and hope all is well)--

As far as the version U mention that U have--all I can suggest is that U post it and see if anyone has the time to mess with it---As I am sure U R aware we have some very talented, knowledgable and generous members here!!!Thanks To ALL OF U!!

After a little thought , I created the folders before installing addon

I have two problems

1) It asks for a username and password

2) SQL server isn't installed on my machine, I have to install that ? There is many versions of SQL server 2005, 2012, 2014 ...

--see response above about posting/uploading what U have---as with what I posted there is no installation per say just placing the files where described--

newbie0101,

Does this include the new stock scanner?

Howdy Bill Bundle ---no my friend this is from days gone past---but it works

To ALL---Initially as stated I did not take the time to test---I just uploaded what I have (THANKS TO THIS AWESOME PLACE!!!)---However I have since tested the most recent file I uploaded (post #146) and works as described in post #122---

tested win8NT7-32 bit

Apologies for any confusion as I do not have the latest version--- this was made available by the generosity of one of our members long ago---

A Great Weekend To All!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YALL DO!!!!

Edited by newbie0101

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i think it says to import them from the downloaded folder i.e the educated ones not the onew that are in the import (i think these are aneducated ) imho

as it states here "5. Run NinjaTrader and import TradeGuiderVSA-patched.zip and VSAScanner-patched.zip from this folder (not the ones it installs on your system)"

take care

i think it says to import them from the downloaded folder i.e the educated ones not the onew that are in the import (i think these are aneducated ) imho

as it states here "5. Run NinjaTrader and import TradeGuiderVSA-patched.zip and VSAScanner-patched.zip from this folder (not the ones it installs on your system)"

take care

these are educated but old one

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...