Sniper Scalper System for NT7 (nov 2012) please John Educate

Guest gavetso

Guest gavetso
You sure that is november version? The free videos they have on site looks a bit different (show some indicators not in this pack) and the file date of the files in the zip is january 2012

ofcourse was my mistake is Jan 2012

Guest gavetso
i think the next cracks wil be get a paiyment upfront to john if we want something new here in the forum defintly im interested to work with other memebers to learn and try crack by us the files but idont know if we have a team here or time to do that while we will hope other memebers help us to get more cracks.

Problem gavetso none wants to share the experience on how to crack indicators. I tried to contact a few members in the past to teach some members here to crack so we can have more software or indicators but they were not willing to teach. hope someone will share their expertise with us.:)

Guest gavetso

im rdally interested with my tema to reach more kjnowlege about unloking this codes we are c# proeficient but without any idea how really this code are protected

so if you want we can discuss some dieas a bout that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I subscribed to ATW SSS for a month to try it out. The Scalper is not realy used anymore as it no longer gives consistently profitable signals. They have some other systems using a multitimeframe indicator called the pulse extreme but they don't really work either. In the live room, they showed trades that might have happened but never placed a live trade. Their educational training on psychology and risk management is good but not the indicators. FYI.

Kram that is weird because I just got an email yesterday saying how amazing the results have been with it. Maybe they changed it or you took your trial awhile ago? I was in their room a few years ago and Andy's trades were total ****. I think he was making them up, saying I was in there 5 ticks ago, did you get it? The usual BS. Would still like to try this scalper. The youtube trades look good.