STORM indicators (stormindicators.com)

Guest gavetso

• 3 weeks later...
Hi JDubbs,

I'm sorry to hear that. What did you not like about the indicators? What can we do to make them better or more usable? We are happy to hear from any of our customers, be it paid or trial customers.

One of the indicators seemed like an exact replica in its performance from an indicator on BMT (StormZigZag). The other indicator seemed like a replica of another indicator that you can freely download on the internet (StormSalesAction). And the last indicator I prefer another vendor's, which I own, because of the ease of use and options available (StormChartThing). Maybe your unlimited point ChartThing works well, but the trial was no indication that the paid version would be worth the outlay of money. On the ChartThing, the first thing that needs to be fixed are those huge boxes that make your chart squish together so you can't even see the price action--the boxes were so huge compared to the chart I put it on, I couldn't even see what price was doing when they plotted.

I found, at least in my case and the people I know, if someone puts out a quality product, we are not unwilling to pay people for it. But, if the product was developed on a free site and someone comes along and tweaks it and puts a couple hundred dollar price tag on it, people tend to opt for the original published version.

Maybe some people will be able to use it and like your indicators because people only post them on here if they think they are worthy--I have bought a few indicators I have seen people ask about on here. So, you must obviously be doing something right if people started to talk about you here.

b!gmiketrading.c0m/local_resize.php?linkid=510&size=0

vs.

st0rmindicators.c0m/stormzigzag/

The storm unlimited license is $70.....the BMT one, when I joined, was 50 and you had access to all of the elite content as well, so average the cost is insignificant and it is opensource.

We just ask for an original indicator. I would love to try the ChartThing, but with more than what the trial offers, but I get it, you don't trust people because then your stuff ends up on sites like this, but there are honest people here who actually look at this stuff and support vendors who give us a quality product and let us try it first.....the same thing goes for music (listen to free on radio and internet=free trials by vendors):

ult!mate-guitar.c0m/news/industry_news/riaa_pirates_spend_more_on_music.html