Making Profits Intraday

One of the hardest things when we are trading is grinding out profits intraday when things are quiet or setting up for something bigger.

Especially if everyone is telling us that something big has occurred in the charts.

Sometimes we can jump the gun only to find that out that the big thing we thought would happen has just been a pullback or another consolidation.

Sometimes things just need time to play out a bit before we can see what’s happening. That’s why making profits intraday can be hard. It’s a waiting game.

At the moment the US Dollar is back in the Fib area. I think it can hold down here and strengthen again. So I’ll set the system chart to indicate in a slightly bigger time frame when that might be.

http://www.alanrichonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/dxy-120min.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i like scalping for profits intraday, just take small bit here and there 1% risk only... live to see tomorrow, best rule I have to trade, always low leverage 1:1 or 2:1 or 3:1 maximum only... no fast way, long way and small profit over and over is best way because its never straight ride to the top