Best Pro Trade

novicetrader

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
Stop stam! Unbelivable ... If you really are unable to download such a file you should stop trying to trade....

I'm sure you were at his level at your starting point. Let's be friends here.

Note: Until your post count is 15 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.

I have post over 15 still can t send you a private massage and when I copy and past it says can t find the link maybe I m new in her but believe I lot to share with you all and that is a promise a I have a lot

I been on their website for the last hour and a half watching the videos but i need more detailed information on understanding the various indicators on the chart. Surely they must produce a manual of some sort to allow users to get the most from it. If anyone knows or has one to share we all i am sure would be most grateful. It looks like a good piece of software, funny that you cant seem to find many reviews on the internet.

@tomtom69 et all, I believe their site is spanking new. They were over on BMT shilling it, in a very self-promoting way, which deservedly got the actors/posters banned. I've not tried the strategies, but they seem completely unspectacular. They seem quite standard in terms of trend following, renko based, MACD crossing, etc, but offer no explanations on when or why trades are being taken. Coupled with no historical results yet a hefty price tag, it's unlikely these can be cash-flow positive IMO. (Here's the BMT thread shilling I referenced: http://www.bigmiketrading.com/vendors-product-reviews/25182-bpt-trading-system-best-pro-trade.html )

• 2 months later...

Yama...this should work...only the auto FYI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hip3v

Florida Trader, I only have 11 posts (now 12) so can't PM you; but this link is dead.

<<Correct link is www.sendspace.com/file/as76z6. Masking is not needed.>>

Do you mind reposting another link?

TY