Sharing experiences and results: Vladimir's forex signals & mentoring

For those looking for a profitable and honest signals service, I would like to share my experiences with a really unique service that I'm a member of: Vladimir's forex signals & mentoring club.

It is run by Vladimir Ribakov who is a well known professional trader, and he is doing an excellent job in both sharing his signals as well as teaching how he trades and watches his charts.

As I can testify from my own forex account, Vladimir's signals are definitely profitable.

To get an idea of the kind of results and accuracy go to his website:

http://www.vladimirforexsignals.com/

Look at the "performance" page, you will see a table of trades which is updated automatically as he closes a trade. I have made more than 2700 pips in 3 months, which is more than I did in the entire year I was struggling in Forex before joining Vladimir's club!!

I also have there a comprehensive library of videos, forex indicators and Expert advisors, forex strategies, and of course if you want to get the trades automatically into your account they give you a trade copier EA (robot).

So, bottom line I really enjoy this signals service and see profits from it.

• 1 month later...

The month of January has ended, and here is my update for Vladimir's Forex Signals performance for this month: it's been a good month with +600 pips on Vladimir's signals plus his live trading room signals. These results correspond with the official performance here:

http://www.vladimirforexsignals.com/info_performance/info_performance.php

What's also cool is that he started a stocks & commodities & indices signals channel, and I already got 4 trades, all profitable (via Metatrader CFD's).