Vladimir Ribakov's divergence university course

infraction given and thread moved from "Trading Systems and Strategies" to "General Discussion" please note this section is only for sharing systems, no one is forcing anyone to share and if you'd like to discuss anything your more than welcome to but please post in the relevant section.

please see this -->

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9709-100-Working-Holly-Grail-System

request all members to please help keep the forum organized.

thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
If you were making decent money from trading you wouldnt be here, hes srs is bullshit, show us ur fxbook than, anyone can say I make $10k a day, I tested hes srs and other systems, they are ****, just like rita, KD and others.

I for one always do my own research. I never trust the opinion of others. Always go to the source. A vendor who lies has more to lose than a guy who lies about a vendor or his products on some forum.

Nothing personal, hankt80, just the way I do things.

Actually it is immaterial to me whether you believe me or not. The fact is that if you follow the rules you will make money. I am here primarily to help others and also protect my students and trading friends from frauds and scam artists. I have personally known Vlad for a few years and can tell you he is an honest and well meaning person. Others include Craig Harris. These people trade live with their students, post frequently on youtube and actually personally answer E-Mails.

I am here primarily to help others and also protect my students and trading friends from frauds and scam artists.

Sounds like a guy on a mission. And someone who usurps himself the right to decide who the frauds and scam artists are. And that obviously would be everyone but his dear friend. Sorry, pal. I do understand that you came here to defend your friend. That's okay. But someone who sounds like a savior to the brainwashed masses does not strike me as sincere. I prefer people who mind their own business.