(REQ) Intelligent Forex Trading

Hi Folks,

I saw this on ebay and I thought it looked interesting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Professional-Forex-Trading-System-currency-FX-trade-strategy-signal-ea-robot-/300803806600?pt=UK_Computing_Software_Software_SR&hash=item46094dd588

Has anyone ever given it a try ..?

If so, what did you think ..?

If someone has already requested this .. oops, sorry, please accept

my apologies .. otherwise I'd be more than happy to get some feedback.

coffee99 :)

Well, ForexMike, my wife has been harping at me wondering what I

want for Christmas so I decided to wander around ebay ... ;)

I already have tons of clothes and I know she's not buying

me a Jag so I'm trying to find something she might consider

purchasing.

Women can be difficult to bring around to your point of

view though ... ;)

Thanks for the feedback ForexMike ... (for some reason

I'm thinking of Death Proof .. was it Stuntman Mike ..?) ;) :)

• 1 month later...

I have been using the Intelligent Forex Trading system for a few of months now and I would say that it is one of the best systems I have come across. The strategy isn't really a break out strategy but it does say you should only take trades when price is outside of the high/low of the asian session, although you do not trade this break. The strategy guide goes goes into a lot of detail on when to trade and what conditions must be met before you can take a trade. I was trading it mechanically for a month or so and made a tidy profit (one of the few systems I've tried that actually does this).

The guy who sells it also runs a live room / signal service that I've recently joined on a free trial. It's a it too early to say how profitable this is but the first week ended with lots of profit. A lot of the trades are the same as I would have taken if I have been trading the system by myself but some of the most profitable signals are trades that aren't in his guide. I guess he didn't want to give all his secrets away!

I have been using the Intelligent Forex Trading system for a few of months now and I would say that it is one of the best systems I have come across. The strategy isn't really a break out strategy but it does say you should only take trades when price is outside of the high/low of the asian session, although you do not trade this break. The strategy guide goes goes into a lot of detail on when to trade and what conditions must be met before you can take a trade. I was trading it mechanically for a month or so and made a tidy profit (one of the few systems I've tried that actually does this).

The guy who sells it also runs a live room / signal service that I've recently joined on a free trial. It's a it too early to say how profitable this is but the first week ended with lots of profit. A lot of the trades are the same as I would have taken if I have been trading the system by myself but some of the most profitable signals are trades that aren't in his guide. I guess he didn't want to give all his secrets away!

Do you mind sharing it so we can find out if its really that good, if it works as the vendor claims im sure many of us will buy it including myself.

Thx

ok, so this took me about an hour to get so I hope whoever wanted it appreciates it. http://www.mediafire.com/view/DELETED there may be a page missing or something like that, if there is go here http://www.intelligentforextrading.net/DELETED/ and download the page missing (for example this shortened link ''Page-19.jpg'' )

the owner has assured me he did not steal this trading system/strategy so I have removed the links at his request unless proven otherwise.

jt

Edited by juicyt

Do you mind sharing it so we can find out if its really that good, if it works as the vendor claims im sure many of us will buy it including myself.

Thx

I can't share the strategy guide as you have to access it with a personalised code on the website. I'm not sure that it would be very fair to do that either.

The basic strategy is to trade one day at a time and to try to hold a trade open until the price has moved to near the average daily range (or less if there isn't much movement). There are no classic indicators for entering a trade but a set of entry conditions based on how price has moved and time of day etc. The conditions are easy to follow but quite detailed so I can't really explain it in a few lines (the strategy guide is actually over a hundred pages, although this does include a section on basic forex stuff for beginners).

Edited by Badger1976

• 6 months later...