elam forex system

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
The elam system vendor sent me many signals in the past 2 weeks for free, guys quess what..... most of them were winners so now I really dont know what to think about it, he said he uses elam system to generate the signals. I know I said before its scam but now I think maybe its not cos if it was he wouldnt get so many trades right and he did. Some of them were 200, 300+ pips winners, overall good performance.

Yes you are right, I asked some guys to crack it, they can give you most of the softwares including AV's, OS's like windows, linux you name it they have it but they couldnt crack it, so if what others on donna forum and other forums say was true and it was just some cheap repack scam he wouldnt have brains for this kind of work on the dll. Now I have NJ short trade going +90 pips so far from hes signal.

He also told me hes getting rdy for myfxbook so maybe it is actually genuine vendor....

If you read the 2 threads you will know why he was banned ;)

Search for threads with the words "faucon" "ezfx" & "elam"

I make pips with elam signals so I honestly dont care at all what you say, write, draw, you can even tell me you are obama or pope and I still dont care, WWI is full of bs with mj and hes puppets like you, what do you actually do there apart from scamming n00bs with goiler? DO you even trade urself? live? do you? I see you are mj fan and puppet cos each time hes stinky nick appears you pop out of nowhere xD You banned everyone you could and everyone who did NOT wanna bend over for mj a-hole, fuk mj and ur wwi, honestly....coming here and showing ur love for mj is retarded mate. take him to dinner maybe xD

Edited by hankt80

Hey Hankt80,

Can you give an example of one of the signals, stop loss and targets. I heard that the stop losses were a lot wider than the targets (100+ SL , 20 Target). I'm considering buying it but doing my research first.

Thanks

I make pips with elam signals so I honestly dont care at all what you say, write, draw, you can even tell me you are obama or pope and I still dont care, WWI is full of bs with mj and hes puppets like you, what do you actually do there apart from scamming n00bs with goiler? DO you even trade urself? live? do you? I see you are mj fan and puppet cos each time hes stinky nick appears you pop out of nowhere xD You banned everyone you could and everyone who did NOT wanna bend over for mj a-hole, fuk mj and ur wwi, honestly....coming here and showing ur love for mj is retarded mate. take him to dinner maybe xD

Hankt80 or adele - you are obviously a very rude person.

Did I say I was showing MJ some love? You seem to be a little hyped up about something that is way off topic.

I also don`t care about goiler - so what do you say now?

I also took the demo for 10 days and the signals sent did not either match what was posted on the website, or they were missing totally or they were stopped out - yes I agree some went into positive territory only to be stop out when reversing.

If you want I could show you some love but I will report your post first for abuse :x

And you do know that Mods can see edited posts don`t you?

Hankt80 or adele - you are obviously a very rude person.

Did I say I was showing MJ some love? You seem to be a little hyped up about something that is way off topic.

I also don`t care about goiler - so what do you say now?

I also took the demo for 10 days and the signals sent did not either match what was posted on the website, or they were missing totally or they were stopped out - yes I agree some went into positive territory only to be stop out when reversing.

If you want I could show you some love but I will report your post first for abuse :x

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/EFS1/elam-forex-system1/495715