(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

I am trying to install ViperProZones_NT7_102612-patched from NT7 Control Centre - File- Utilities - import ninjascript but getting the following error :-

Import failed: The NinjaScript Archive file may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or in the import archive.

I removed ViperPlatinum script but no luck.........plz help

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi newbie0101 , yes answering to your question ,this is the newest version of indicators, they have included way more indicators and strategies than the one previously educated also they included the auto-traders in this one as well ,if someone can educate these ones shared by ak47ssss in post # 103, that would be great ,have been following this firm for a while , these indicators are so advanced that i haven't seen any other firm come with so many of them in a short span of time, the trick is since you're not going to be using all of them together at the same time,is finding the ones that gives you confirmations and low risk setups .

cheers

I will gladly upload some education for these indicators and strategies for everyone once they have been educated.

Hi ak47ssss, it would be great if you would go ahead and share the material for these indis. Even though the ones you postede are the latest, many of the indis are in the last educated pack as well and would be great to have the info.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new version of High percent Trades and Viper Platinum (They are the same different names) has a new indicator to apply to the Dynamic Trend which is excellent! The Band Aid indicator. It also has a new order flow book indicator. Can we please please educate High Percent (or the new Viper Platinum)?!! Here is the trial indicators link

hxxp://[email protected]/file/anuu8z

hxxp://[email protected]/file/a3opso

hxxp://[email protected]/file/kees0l

hxxp://[email protected]/file/vnd2r8

I have a PROP (DIRECT) version of NT from one greedy firm, Script Editor is not active in this version, and i can't (or i don't understending how) add the following references before importing Viper indicator:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Syst em.Data.dll

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Syst em.Web.Services.dll

In any case, thanks for your concern:)

(when i topstitch competent 15 posts, then I will be able send PM with the problem described above)

HAGD

Small enigmatic question :P - i have Direct version of NT, is possible installing indicator without using Script Editor ?

Cheers

Hi Money_bee, all you need to do get the NT "sim" license once you have that, replace the "direct" license, make your changes, then put back your "direct" lic.

You do this in the NT control center, click on help then license key.

hope it helps