(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. Can anyone reupload the file of the most recent completed educated package of Viper Trading System.

None of the links are working. Last video: https://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=s-78paVo4bg.

I already got the High%trading package available on the site. Thank you

Allo allo lastpago.Made a check with my DVD archives, and found this educated Viper Platinum Pro file. Probably educated by either Minchy or admis or both (Many thanks to them!). I have also uploaded a necessary video about introducing their reference lines before importing the file into NT7, and there is a video on their Breakout trades.Both are in wmv format.I will continue to search for other Viper related systems like their Pro Zones and Stealth Action Points and if I find educated files,I will certainly post them.

Btw I noticed a decided lag with Sendspace today, so I uploaded to Zippyshare.Look to the top right of their site for the big download button.

ViperPlatinum.zip

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/qwQql5f2/file.html

Are High%trading and viper same system with different name?

I know that Rich Staiton who founded High Percent Trading also works for Viper.Their indicators and trading logic are similar.

Btw,I also managed to find Vip Action Points(no idea who educated,but my thanks to him)

Here it is

VipActionPoints.zip (11.75KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/n8zzhy

Cheers,:)

Cash.

Edited by CashManic
Action Points

ViperPlatinum.zip

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/qwQql5f2/file.html

Anybody else having problems Installing ViperPlatinum onto NinjaTrader? This is the only file that will not install for me.

Ebizpro did you watch the included video that shows you how to modify certain reference lines BEFORE you import the file. It's relatively easy. I have uploaded the video to sendspace.

ViperTrialInstallationWithLineTrader-020312.wmv (36.45MB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nnrqbc

Traders keep messaging me and tell me whats the use of these Viper toys if they don't even have the proprietary Viper bars. They tell me to dig deeper into my archives. So I dug and dug over the weekend and finally found the elusive Vipbars.

This looks like the educated version of the Viperbars trial version.It's a dynamic link library file, so just dump it into ...bin/custom directory and restart NT7. In data series, under Type drop down menu,, search for vipbars. My thanks to the educator

VipBars1215AnyCPU.dll (20KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/36zrtb

Cheers!:)

Cash

Traders keep messaging me and tell me whats the use of these Viper toys if they don't even have the proprietary Viper bars. They tell me to dig deeper into my archives. So I dug and dug over the weekend and finally found the elusive Vipbars.

This looks like the educated version of the Viperbars trial version.It's a dynamic link library file, so just dump it into ...bin/custom directory and restart NT7. In data series, under Type drop down menu,, search for vipbars. My thanks to the educator

VipBars1215AnyCPU.dll (20KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/36zrtb

Cheers!:)

Cash

Hi Cash, sorry to get off topic, but did you s**** the iScalper? I recall you were hopefully optimistic about its potential.

Hi Cash, sorry to get off topic, but did you s**** the iScalper? I recall you were hopefully optimistic about its potential.

Taka-san! Nice to hear from you! Unfortunately, due to the recent "selective" crackdown on HFT trading by the SEC, my private group has taken alot of heat and since they probed our brokers's offices, the pressure and attention was too restrictive and the combine has decided to disband and pull our 24 hr HFT strats off the markets.

So now we are looking for a solid and reliable fully hands-free autotrader as an alternative. Looked hard and wide and to date, still looking.The problem is in the current market structure, there are too many variables to consider and as a consequence, there has to be constant re-optimization and live market forward testing.So,lots of work left to be done.

As for the iScalper these are my findings thus far, It was quite the sensation when it hit the public during it's inception and indeed,I was very optimistic about its potential.In live testing and trading as a discretionary trading system,on the CL and TF, it produced better than BE profits, however the old problem of not enough trades per trading week to show the overall profit is still there, so for it to be credible it has to produce more trading opportunities and signals.They have been strangely silent and no revisions or upgrades since the last one in Nov/Dec 2014.I sent an email to Chris regarding this and in his reply he said that atm, they were waiting for Ninjatrader to send out the proposed public beta of version 8,before any new modifications were initialised, and when that happens, they will also complete their proposed iScalper autotrader and the discretionary system will have more signals too. These are the promises, but frankly,I cannot wait on promises,promises any longer

Right mate, you take care my man.

Cheers,

... Unfortunately, due to the recent "selective" crackdown on HFT trading by the SEC, my private group has taken alot of heat

... however the old problem of not enough trades per trading week to show the overall profit is still there...

Cheers,

I'm sorry, but I didn't get it completely... :-??

What are the relations:

1. ANY strategy running on NT to the HFT?

2. quantity of trades per week to iScalper?

I'm sorry, but I didn't get it completely... :-??

What are the relations:

Hello Admis, both my paragraphs are NOT related. My first paragraph was to inform Taka-san about our HFT combine's unfortunate closure due to the SEC'S "selective" surveillance crackdown on algorithmic trading/HFT.The reason I say selective is because they are only concentrating on the private, entrepreneur based groups and leaving the big money rolling Hedge funds alone.I wasn't one of the primary principals of the group, so I had to bail.

My second paragraph was to give Taka-san my impression so far, of the iScalper system, since he asked about it.iScalper has nothing to do with HFT hehe.

Well admis, to my knowledge, there are no vendors atm with high-frequency statistical arbitrage strategy trading systems for the NT7 platform.For high frequency strategies a substantial amount of market data will need to be stored and evaluated and even in today's normal home PC and processor clock-speeds it will crash the computer or stall.Utilising hardware in a home environment can lead to internet connectivity and power uptime problems.What would be best is to use a broker VPS or a co-located server on the Exchange.

Yes I meant the five trading days of each week did not see enough profitable signals/overall profit to warrant optimum consideration using the iScalper system.I told Chris about this and he agreed and promised that the system will see significant changes after they revise it when NT8 is on the scene.Promises,promises.

Take care my dear Admis.

Cheers,

do u have viper hptz (high probability trading) ?

Hello Pika,

In order to use their High Probability Trades, you will need their Automated High Energy Times which I believe is sent as an email or downloaded direct from their cloud service, also you will need their Autotrader and be a licensed subscriber to get all these.

Hey Cashman sorry to hear about the HFT combine's closure.Hope you guys are not faced with any fines.I heard about the new SEC and CFTC rulings and regulations in the US. Hypocritical to just let the big Hedge funds play on, and mess with the private retail trading groups.Be safe, Bigguy.

Hey Cashman sorry to hear about the HFT combine's closure.Hope you guys are not faced with any fines.I heard about the new SEC and CFTC rulings and regulations in the US. Hypocritical to just let the big Hedge funds play on, and mess with the private retail trading groups.Be safe, Bigguy.

Thanks Brad,very kind of you.Nah, no charges and no fines.They wouldn't dare. Just a cease and desist order for our US brokerage,so we pulled our HFT scripts off the markets to get them off the hook.Everybody is OK. You are absolutely spot on mate, when you say hypocritical.Rather not say any more. You have a PM.

Take care buddy.:)

Edited by CashManic

Thanks Brad,very kind of you.Nah, no charges and no fines.They wouldn't dare. Just a cease and desist order for our US brokerage,so we pulled our HFT scripts off the markets to get them off the hook.Everybody is OK. You are absolutely spot on mate, when you say hypocritical.Rather not say any more. You have a PM.

Take care buddy.:)

Retail traders have to come up with a better mouse trap to maintain an edge. The Banksters just change the rules to maintain their edge. BassTurds.

W.

• 2 weeks later...

Geez here you go guys Admis the talented educator and contributor to the forum delivers again.

These are the new LogikUltimateBrickSizeCompute indicator. With these indicators they allow you to find the best brick size to trade your instruments. This is the complete package of Viper Professional Ultimate. Which includes the new multi time frame bar color called ViperProBarsMTF.

In the package you will find a video explaining how to use and install these indicators. These are the new multi time frame background called ViperProBackgroundMTF.

Just make sure before you import the new indicators you remove the old Viper Indicators. Installing these over the old indicators can conflict with the installation. You will find in this package the indicators a video and three chart templates.

I also included the High Percent indicators this way you can put the hp30Dynamic Trend on the chart. For this chart use the Viper Pro Ultimate hp30 Dynamic chart template.

In order to apply the Viper lighting 1-2or3 on the chart just hold down the shift or alt key than click on the chart where you want to start the zig zag lines. To remove them just do the opposite- hold the shift or the alt key down on the open bar and it will remove the lines.

Best to all and long live the forum.

Thanks Admis for all you do…

Viper Pro Ultimate hp30 Dynamic Chart

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150306-niqm-80kb

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sqq7v3

http://www.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150306-evo-79kb.jpg

I also included the High Percent indicators this way you can put the hp30Dynamic Trend on the chart. For this chart use the Viper Pro Ultimate hp30 Dynamic chart template.

I notice a new update to the dynamic trend, dtzones that puts volume type histogram on right margin to identify important bands in the dynamic trend. This looks like a nice add if anyone has.

timein I don't have it but I know what he is referring to. If you look at the hp site you will see the dynamic trend zones which looks like a new dynamic trend indy with this addition. I watched a bit of a video to see it in action. It is interesting but like so much of these there is no info, at least that I see, that says 'what' it is. What it's based on. So to me it's just another draw on the chart which at some point enough is enough. Just my opinion. But it would be good to know how this adds to the use of the dt which I find to be quite useful. Hopefully we can try it out. I use a very similar chart as you posted above. Thanks for that great post btw. To me one of the big questions with these type of tools is the trend setting. But that's a whole new discussion. D