(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bassmark , here are the links to the newest vip3r pro and platinum indicators trials ,please take a look at them when you have the time ,thanks a lot, and thanks to all educators and active members of the forum

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dm1szm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/orxjln

these trial files should include the band aid with high energy times and also there is new indicator which draws an ellipse automatically on the swing points

peace.

Are there any templates to go with this BA Trial2?

Tks

No templates. There is a video on their site that shows how to setup the charts. The Indicators are pre-set so just throw them all on the chart and you're done. Put all the breakout, vip, line in the sand, mastery.

So far I'm thinking they suck and will get you in moves late. And wayyyyy to much colour.

Here is the requested ViperProPlatinumTrial_NT7_071713. This will NOT make any connections to desertsoft.com with your userID to verify license. I also removed all the timechecks, which should improve performance a bit, as they were checking for expiration and license on every bar update. It will not expire. Both x86 and x64 are included, just import from NT.

ViperProPlatinumTrial_NT7_071713 EDU.zip -> http://[email protected]/file/lp52qr

Enjoy

BM

Thank you so much bassmark!!

... but this signals are all in realtime ?? too perfect!! i don't believe!! http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20130730-6z0g-127kb.jpg and http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20130730-dolm-179kb

let me know

regards

redraw!! ****

Edited by thedriver

Hmm. I tried importing these to my other pcs before I put them on my trading pc. Importing the PlatinumBA Trial2, I get an error message on both pcs that says:Likely corrupt and can't be imported. I downloaded it twice. Did anyone get it running?

The other (Viper ProPlatinum...EDU imports but I don't have any of the indicators in my drop down. I rebooted the pc after and removed the old Ninja Script assemblies before I tried to import them. Any ideas?

@longboat, I'm not able to get either of the two indi's to display in the indi list. I copied PlatinumBATrial2.X86.dll to the \custom directory where the other indi DLLs reside. You need to then go in to EDIT any indicator, then right click and choose REFERENCES and from the dialogue box choose ADD and select the PlatinumBATrial2.X86.dll - it will then appear at the bottom of the list of DLLs in that list. Then, from the code editor window, hit F5 (or choose COMPILE from the right menu) and you should get a confirmation sound: this action recompiles all the indicators, and, if there are errors they will be displayed at the bottom of that EDIT window - since *everything* was recompiled, errors for any other indicators show up.

I'm able to do the above successfully, but no new indicator appears in my list (restarting NT is sometimes necessary) - I think the name of one of the indis (per the screenshots kindly posted) is BreakOutIdentifiedSwing. I am not sure why I am not seeing them.

And, when I follow the same steps above to install ViperProPlatiumTrial_NT7_071713.X86.DLL, when I recompile, I get a CS0006 error in the @ADL indicator - I have no clue why that is so - am working on it now.

BTW, if you are running NT in X64 mode, it is the other DLL you need to setup via the REFERENCES procedure.

If I can resolve any of this, I will report back here.

osijek did you ever get it to work?

Yes, got everything running properly. I primarily used the BreakoutSwingIdentifiedMinor indicators - there are 2 versions of them. But alas, I have removed them. I found my NT slowing down too much; I'm not completely sure if it was these indicators/DLLs, but when I removed the MSNet indis and the 2 Viper DLLs, my system returned to normal. I may test just one of them another day. Problem with those BreakoutSwing indicators was that they plot a few bars afterwards - looks great on a historical chart, but, in realtime trading, you should already be envisioning the move - by the time the circles print, I found it was too late for most entries.

The circles are not meant to be entries they are swings to identify for possible trend changes or exits.

I never got it working. I had added the MSNEt indis months earlier when I installed the last version. I wonder if it is the same one you added. It must be.

I am more interested in getting the High Energy Times from their server for the BandAid. Did you notice if that was working too>

I guess I'll try it all on another PC.

Well, once the circles are printed, most people will see it as a confirmation of entering a trade; in my brief experience, I found them to print 2 or 3 bars after where the circle is printed, hence why I say they seem to wait an unusual amount of time before displaying.

I'm pretty sure I had that indicator running: it tacks on a docked display to the chart, and had all sorts of seemingly unique HH:MM times displaying - it seemed to be a send from their server, but I was looking at it briefly during the Asia session, and have since removed it.

crack stop working

Hi bassmark, thanks great job. Do you think if you get time you could do the same for this one? vpr pr0z0nes, Has the l1ne tr@der and str@ts.

http://[email protected]/file/3e6hb5

@=a

Thanks in advance

Hi, for some reason it stop working, it gives a message to contact hp.... please educators take a look on this one, indicators are very good... thanks Melinda