(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Money_bee, all you need to do get the NT "sim" license once you have that, replace the "direct" license, make your changes, then put back your "direct" lic.You do this in the NT control center, click on help then license key.

hope it helps

Just change the NT registration key to simulation, add the references, then change the key back to the direct version.

This video explains exactly how to add the references before importing the indicators. It is easy, but you must follow the directions exactly. Hope you can down load it. It is a .wav file.

I have already started looking for a HDD for my old motherboard, search T0R to get a new SIM license, it's still running (I thought it's active month, and has already passed six ...)

Thank you very much gentlemen, you all are the best !

All blessings =D>

I know they migrated their High Energy Times to a different server and the old version ceased to be able to get those event times anymore. I believe the indicator you are referring to is for their 5 Band Aid, which paints a box around the Dynamic Trend zone where the High Energy Times is. The times are automatically downloaded and placed on the Band Aid indicator when activated. You watch for a breakout of the zone box.

Hey thanks so much for your efforts. Maybe the other new stuff will work like the the Flow indicator, a better Prophet divergence indicator that uses less resources and the Order Book will work.

I appreciate your efforts! Thanks again so much!

John,

When I installed this package, I got license expiry message saying that I need to contact you for any extension. can you help me please.

dmasau...here's a thread started specifically about this issue with the education from JMD.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22348-Need-one-of-our-NT-quot-educators-quot-to-look-at-this-posting-from-2012?p=283139#post283139

Cheers!

Mick

HpTrial5 Educated:

hp2ABC

hp2MM3

hp2MM4Stats

hp2MM4Stats20

hp2Pivots

hp2Pivots3

hp2RightEdgeI

hp2TrendTimingSignal

hp30DynamicTrends

hp30EMAdaily

hp30Normal

hp4DT

hp4RStats

hpBandAid

hpFlow517

Expiration has been extended to 2099.

http://[email protected]/file/9tan9v

Enjoy.

BM

Hi bassmark, thanks great job. Do you think if you get time you could do the same for this one? vpr pr0z0nes, Has the l1ne tr@der and str@ts.

http://[email protected]/file/3e6hb5

@=a

Thanks in advance

Yamantaka thanks for the follow up, I just got back from a business trip and saw this post. Very nice I thought Viper looked advanced wow are you sure this guy works for Viper. This high percent trading looks very impressive, he also has a free trial. Looks more like he may be the programmer for Viper, sorry I must be overlooking something but how do you get it for free.