(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

Can not import. an error. 'Import failed. The NinjaScript Archive File may contain duplicate method names

that already exits on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your

PC or in the import archive". help please. why can not I?

Remove any viper software from Files--> Utilities -->Remove ninjascript assembly then import again.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I installed the Platinum Version from this post here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20026-(REQ)-Newest-Viper-Trading-Systems-quot-Pro-Zones-quot?p=260488&viewfull=1#post260488

and downloaded the manual (http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20026-(REQ)-Newest-Viper-Trading-Systems-quot-Pro-Zones-quot?p=271474&viewfull=1#post271474)

But I can not find the indicators that are the manual shows.

On the latest version you can take entry's on trendline breaks without running a strategy

And at the moment there is no seperate manual for the platinum package available

I have the latest uneducated version if needed from the pro version . I am still looking for the platinum package with the autotraders included.

• 2 weeks later...

The vip Renko bars don't seem to be in that Platinum package. Anybody have them? It looks similar to Better Renko or Median Renko, but nicer. Somebody said they are like RJ's, but I have both of his hybrid and spectrum and they don't look similar to his.

Please and thanks in advance!