(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set it on last night after reading your post. Eventually disappeared for me as well. I'm not sure I'm a fan of this indicator suite. Spent a lot of time over the weekend looking at it mostly on CL. FYI: the viprenko is Rjay's RenkoHybrid. I don't think templates really apply since you are only running one or two indicators. Here are some videos I found:

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Has anyone experienced same as me if running the vip1autofibclusters after a while they disappear and I have to reload the indicator to show again.

Just wondering if just me or others too.

Thanks in advance

Hi newbie0101 ,Try to load more days on the chart and see if the indicator still disappear ,it supposed to show all the time since its on by default

If you want to make money in trading first action to do is dispose autotraders from your PC, there aint no such

thing as an automatic money maker. If there was one it should be running on my computer! Vendors make traders

believe you can make money the easy way by just starting a strategy or expert and there you go, BS.

i agree with you cornelis,that its hard to trade using autotraders cause it not going to give the trader during the learning phase a real feel for the market , unless you have a big account and willing to endure some heat when the trade go against you, but the whole idea of the autotraders is you can have them run in simulation mode for the purpose of training and you can trade with them(shadow) if its profitable or trade against them if its losing ,some strategies use a quite set of statistical combinations and you want to try it in real-time or during market replay,its really hard to do this manually unless you have quite the time on your hands ,but with the autotraders you can quite change these combinations and set it on the fly and try to figure out which strategy would serve you best , autotraders can help understand the market mechanics specially in these days markets you're not trading just against humans ,its more machines than humans nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...