(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi urdaddy, this will not work with NT65, it does however work with a non cracked version on NT7v9. You must use the instructions that show you what files in the windows folder that need to referenced first....before loading the zip file. Make sure that all old viper files are removed and use JMD post #19, use your post from 4 to reference the .dll from .net. If you just import without referencing the proper .net version and the .dll data file, you cannot import the zip file, you will get a duplicate names import error.

I keep getting an import error. I'm running NT 7.

do I need to get a cracked version of NT 6.5 to run this?

Edited by tradernate

• 3 weeks later...
Karado, short answer - It's BreakoutZones as shown in the upper left of of the image you reposted. Long answer - jmd posted it in response to the previous posts that Breakout Zones not working or not showing. He posted patch in post #19 for indicators in post #1. templates in post #6 . Installation instructions/hints in posts #4, #5, #33 and of course #35

Karado, short answer - It's BreakoutZones as shown in the upper left of of the image you reposted. Long answer - jmd posted it in response to the previous posts that Breakout Zones not working or not showing. He posted patch in post #19 for indicators in post #1. templates in post #6 . Installation instructions/hints in posts #4, #5, #33 and of course #35

CS_ta: I did install BreakoutZones, and I do see the lines on the bottom of the chart, but not those "blue" zones. Could it be the time settings?! Thanks for replying!

CS_ta: Actually I just want a box starting at 9:30 ending at 10am...going up to the high and low of that time frame. With no other lines on the chart.

Thanks CS_ta.

I got it, playing around with the settings figured it out!

Thank you and happy holidays!

Edited by Karado58

• 2 weeks later...