(REQ) Z-20 Forex System from Dr. Zain Agha

His ad shows two systems that are based on a breakout of the Asian range at the beginning of the London open. One is a straight breakout, the other requires a pull-back before trade entry. There are lots of such systems. He provides indicators intended to predict trend direction. The Steve Mauro trading (Market Maker Method) was based on this concept. Haven't seen much about Mr. Mauro on this BB lately.

• 2 months later...
Unfortunately I do not know how these people gave such outstanding reviews. The z20 is just a breakout system I found it useless and lost money. Then I was ****** enough to buy the advanced system by reading outstanding reviews in another forum which was the same but with new repainting indicator. Later on the system has now been changed by adding fisher indicators. His trading room did not stick to the rules of the z-20 system he used to bend the rules as the day went along. As far as set and forget is concerned you can forget it he used to wait for the price to break the top or bottom of the box then look at the indicators to go long or short. The z-20 trading has now conveniently been closed just before christmas and he is now offering 1 to 1 mentoring course at £800.00 for 2 weeks. Not very happy at all.

Looool! I should say I made a real mistake for buying this ****. Even the pullback system. I was so ****** to spend so much money for this *****. I was even at his room and I quit because for me that was nonsense. He can't even trade at all and he almost burned his account in one day. We all lost much money. Fortunately I followed my instinct to go opposite of his system and I even said eurusd would go up for at least 2000 pips. But nobody believed me and I felt too good so I quit. For an excellent system, how is it possible Dr Zain trades in demo account? That's pathetic! Fortunately for him he didn't use real account! I really think I'm a better trader than Dr Zain and even all his systems put together I beat them. So stay away from that ****. I even wonder if Dr Zain didn't create many profiles to give his product only 5 stars... Because I wouldn't even give one star. Really nonsense. And I don't want to hear from him anymore, just to hear his name makes me sick.

I think I bought his **** because I had too much money and I wanted to try something new but sincerely stay away! If Dr Zain wants to learn forex I will teach him for 5000€ at my turn.