Lets Get This One Working !! Woodies Auto Trade & Indicatiors - Project For Our Team!

445NDO

Hi 445NDO can you shared your educated NT7.10 version?

Let me check if i got that one .. I don't use the educated version anymore -- I went ahead and bought the multiuser lifetime license last year.

----------------------

Ok here is the updated version.......... Shut down your NinjaTrader & Just run this install over it .... Clean your Temp Folder before you install this file to make sure there are no conflicts with open temp files. I have added all the updates of 10. Version number might show 9 or 10 ... But this is version 10.

Test it and let me know ............ i guess you might be having the emulator to run it -- if not swing by here and request.

InstallNT79-10CR.msi

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/32888866/file.html

Edited by 445NDO
Added the link to the requested files.

-----------------------

Aquarius5 reporting an issue : Getting this error msg today !! can you take a look please :

Your free trial license for indicator 'WoodiesBarsClose' will expire on 11/3/2012. Please contact 'MicroTrends' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'WoodiesCollection2' for your machine ID X23vfk452Dbh459234

Your free trial license for indicator '' will expire on 11/3/2012. Please contact 'MicroTrends' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'WoodiesCollection2' for your machine ID

Your free trial license for indicator 'WoodiesReversalBar' will expire on 11/3/2012. Please contact 'MicroTrends' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'WoodiesCollection2' for your machine ID

Your free trial license for indicator 'WoodiesCCIBands' will expire on 11/3/2012. Please contact 'MicroTrends' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'WoodiesCollection2' for your machine ID

Your free trial license for indicator '' will expire on 11/3/2012. Please contact 'MicroTrends' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'WoodiesCollection2' for your machine ID

Ok, I looked up more on the Woodies collection dll, found some expiry thing that was toying around and messing things up ...

here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?13myfh740aw6u32

it includes all 3 dlls, although, you will just need the collection dll one ... unzip and replace

Second draft ... let's see how this one works...

Ok, I looked up more on the Woodies collection dll, found some expiry thing that was toying around and messing things up ...

here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?13myfh740aw6u32

it includes all 3 dlls, although, you will just need the collection dll one ... unzip and replace

Second draft ... let's see how this one works...

----------------------------

No Change !! Same Errors :( Can u sneek into it and disable the expiry date or change the expiration to 2099

Hi sniper-x1 can you post the steps and the links as to how you got this working !! tks

Hi, I ask for help from you guys, this strategy does not seem at all works ... uh, used the strategy for NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.7 Multi-broker Live

Now try to write your steps.....

Edited by snaiper-x1

----------------------------

No Change !! Same Errors :( Can u sneek into it and disable the expiry date or change the expiration to 2099

hi 445NDO,

I was tracking down where this message came from... its from NinjaTrader.Core, so in order to trigger this message, any indicator calls an update function, from the IndicatorBase, going all down to this core dll. But in order to get to this, the indicator must have at least one call to the base.VendorLicense function. And all I did was to remove any call to this function...

1. Did you remove existing woodies dlls from NT7?

2. Was NT7 closed when you copied the fixed dlls on the Ninja Trader 7/bin/Custom folder?

Those are the only things I can think of ...

W2012Fix

install as usual, Workspaces folder sWorkspaces add manually, then move all of the indicators on the chart Woody!, I'm not looking for any of these forces to work strategy, find themselves, after all the lights are moved to the chart, add the strategy itself Woody at the schedule, or use vorkspeysami and add strategy ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zwjo882x10ak6vc

http://www.mediafire.com/?d3fl9xpjxwiff1x

I hope that helped you guys, good luck to you ... >:D<

Edited by snaiper-x1

If I understand correctly, it turns out that the strategy of semi-automatic, first wait until the voice message and signalla allerta and then manually enter the order at the market or pending, although the schedule reboot 2 times the discovery is the order I thought then that it is a glitch ninja

...:-?

hi 445NDO,

I was tracking down where this message came from... its from NinjaTrader.Core, so in order to trigger this message, any indicator calls an update function, from the IndicatorBase, going all down to this core dll. But in order to get to this, the indicator must have at least one call to the base.VendorLicense function. And all I did was to remove any call to this function...

2. Was NT7 closed when you copied the fixed dlls on the Ninja Trader 7/bin/Custom folder?

Aquarius5 thanks for the detailed explanation. Tonight I will go ahead and uninstall all woodies dll etc and get back to you with an update.

hi 445NDO,

----------------------

Hi aquarius5 ! Thanks again for your patience and instructions as above to narrow down my cause of error msgs. I went ahead and deleted all the woodies indicators and also removed all references and reinstalled from scratch. It works perfectly fine now . Thanks a lot ! :) Once again :)

I would forget about that strategy (woodies bars). I tested it before getting any trial expiration messages (and deleted before that too). In backtesting it looks good sometime (depend on timeframe and settings), but in real market sucks, even in sim. I ran it for couple days, i got some $1000 loss. But when i reloaded the script, there was no loss recorded. Sim backtesting performance was showing a win for all the days it was losing. Some of the losing trades did not existed and the winning trades were bigger.

So i wouldn't really bother with it. The settings are not even important in this case. What is important is that backtesting P/L is very different then real time P/L. I wouldn't put real money on this...

I would forget about that strategy (woodies bars). I tested it before getting any trial expiration messages (and deleted before that too). In backtesting it looks good sometime (depend on timeframe and settings), but in real market sucks, even in sim. I ran it for couple days, i got some $1000 loss. But when i reloaded the script, there was no loss recorded. Sim backtesting performance was showing a win for all the days it was losing. Some of the losing trades did not existed and the winning trades were bigger.

So i wouldn't really bother with it. The settings are not even important in this case. What is important is that backtesting P/L is very different then real time P/L. I wouldn't put real money on this...

omaron...while I did not bother to play with these indicators I want to express thanks for the specifics on your testing!

And, by the way, thanks to the original poster and code educator, as well!

Cheers!

Mick

• 2 weeks later...
Let me check if i got that one .. I don't use the educated version anymore -- I went ahead and bought the multiuser lifetime license last year.

----------------------

Ok here is the updated version.......... Shut down your NinjaTrader & Just run this install over it .... Clean your Temp Folder before you install this file to make sure there are no conflicts with open temp files. I have added all the updates of 10. Version number might show 9 or 10 ... But this is version 10.

Test it and let me know ............ i guess you might be having the emulator to run it -- if not swing by here and request.

InstallNT79-10CR.msi

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/32888866/file.html

445NDO, Thanks for the excellent contribution! Would it be possible to get the emu10 for NT7.10? I have the old emulator for nt7.7. Will it work as well, or do I need emu10?

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hey fellow traders I just want to put a little history behind Woody and his systems. Maybe things have changed in the past 10 years but every time I see the his name associated with anything concerning trading I steer away. I frequented his room for probably more than a year and he was one of the those after the fact moderators who always asked " How many of you all caught that last one." Being new in trading it still would annoy me that he would do that without the slightest hint in advance. He was very good in his word manipulation. The telling occasion that convinced me to dump his stuff is when one of his associates, who even had a trade named after him, suddenly died. The news eventually came out that the associate, who was a doctor, had committed suicide because of the heavy trading losses he had acquired trading. The red flag was raised and I quickly exited. I don't mean to offend anyone but this is just a word of caution and take a serious look at his stuff before trading live.

Edited by Nukem

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried many systems and the woodiebars system is the best so far....I use other indicators to confirm entry. ...I use MACDBBLinesV4, TSI4JeffbyTMFT and triggerlines indicators from bigmiketrading.com...

...I have an open mind and like to know what people think bout woodiesbars...if you know a better system share with the rest of us ....I am paper trading woodies on ninjatrader an I average around $650 a day for a month now trading 2 hours a day....k its paper trading...sure ....but I have never been this profitable on a consistent basis on sim . going live in a couple weeks

Edited by chonpz

http://www.nexgent3.com/index.php?mod=systems <----great setup

here is how to get there

http://www.nexgent3.com/index.php?mod=systems

unless you own nexgen here are similar indicator that may help you...

ou first need to import the indicators into NinjaTrader and then apply the indicators to a chart.

(1) MACDBBLines

-> Download MACDBBlines to your PC (any folder you like) -> link for NT7 indicator below

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/free_downloads/ninjatrader-7/indicators/598-download.html?action=jump

-> Then import indicator to NT7 via File -> Utilities -> Import NinjaScript

-> You can now apply the indicator to a chart (right click -> indicators)

(2) TriggerLines

With NT7 you do not need to import anything. You can build the trigger lines by using an indicator on indicator approach. Open a chart. Apply EMA to chart. Select period 20 via indicator dialogue. Then select Indicators under Input Series and choose LinReg, 80, Default Instrument. Next apply Linreg 80 to chart. These are the large trigger lines.

You can also import the coded trigger lines. They will show different up and down colors. That is all.

Boys..that my setup....have a nice weekend

Edited by chonpz