Holy grail turn 500 dollars into the 24597000 in just 10 days

I AM NOT KIDDING.I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAVE VERY GOOD EXPERT ADVISOR WHO HAVE TURNED 500 DOLLARS INTO 24597000 IN JUST 10 DAYS I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED THE DETAIL STATEMENT OF FORWARD TRADING HERE BUT HE DONOT WANT TO SHARE HIS TRADING ADVISOR WITH ME SO I DECIDED TO POST THE DEMO ACCOUNT USER NAME AND PASSWORD HERE OF HIS ACCOUNT TO SEE THE STRATEGY AND IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE EA THEN IT WILL BE THE BEST EA TO TRADE THE FOREX MARKET

http://www.mediafire.com/?etkw5h9cnqhqgog

Dear Securedform,

you are a funny guy, and I AM NOT KIDDING either, you came here recently (2 posts) and want some attention.

Before posting this kind of BS, you should ask yourself, what is the definition of friendship, because, I, personaly, would not call your "friend" a friend if he keeps his so called Holy grail for himself.

Also, why bragging his results on demo, I bet he did not try to use it on Real Account, because it won't work (looks like the kind of ISEA Eas which are appealing on demo and were discussed all over the web years ago!)

So, what is the point with your post??

Freddy... heads up my friend. SecuredForm1, is actually SecuredForm that was banned a few days ago.

SecuredForm posted on this forum about a signal service on facebook that is supposed to be HOT. I caught his posting here and went to check out the facebook page to only find out that the facebook group had no friends and the facebook group was started the same hour (time started the group is listed in the facebook time line) as his posting about the HOT group. The facebook group didn't have any information posted about signal service at the time which was a big heads up that this scammer failed to prepare the facebook group about the services before posting falsely on this forum. I then checked on another forum to find that he was bragging about his own new signal service when ended up being the facebook group. I reported him as spamming on this site and he was immediately banned.

SecuredForm, there are people on this forum that can see through your b.s....so no more scams. I apologize that I can't direct you to a forex forum that you can fool everyone, but to warn you that this forum is full of extremely smart people that can easily spot those that are trying to scam us and Freddie is one of the best detectives here. We plan to be around for a while which means that if you try to scam us again, it will be reported.

Edited by ForexMike

Nobody wants to work on such a project, with distorted information.

Why are you convinced that there is an interest to decrypt a strategy that only works on a demo account.

Did you ask your "friend" why he did not use it on his real account.

Since the time it would be a billionaire.

Why do not you ask your good "friend" to trade your real account on a VPS.

As you may show the world the impressive results that HG gives you!