St3ve Nis0nā€™s C@[email protected]

john.maddog.doe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so patching the file in my documents worked.

one more thing does this work on EOD data as i dont have any live data vendors connected.

i imported text files to ninjatrader. charts are working well and good and nison candle scanner works awesome for single charts.

but nothing happens when i open open market analyzer. it just lists the scrip name, not even the price or nison candle scanner.

Ā 

does ninjatrader market analyzer work with EOD data ?

so patching the file in my documents worked.

one more thing does this work on EOD data as i dont have any live data vendors connected.

i imported text files to ninjatrader. charts are working well and good and nison candle scanner works awesome for single charts.

but nothing happens when i open open market analyzer. it just lists the scrip name, not even the price or nison candle scanner.

Ā 

does ninjatrader market analyzer work with EOD data ?

Ā 

weird, i replaced the dll with the one from jmd and still can't open navitrader indicators

help

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone have a valid license for the ninjatrader 7 live

If you're using the full and non-educated NT that is downloaded from the NT folks, the licenses are distributed by NT via email, when purchased, and, are checked against their server when you start up NT; thus, I don't think anyone can give you a 'valid license' (which they are not already using.)

• 2 months later...
Setup file (from this post: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19518-(REQ)-John-maddog-doe-patch-thease-8-exe-files?p=244137&viewfull=1#post244137) and patched DLL: http://[email protected]/filegroup/4hfivKzP8oRKHl%2Fbh3CHfg

Ā 

A big thanks for getting this working! This is the link to the NCSPROSE setup file - http://www.mediafire.com/?7qquokyk2v6m6ae

Ā 

It is the NCS PRO scanner plus his ADX Slope indicator which is very cool. It

would be awesome if you could patch this one as well maddog :)

Ā 

I've tried installing the PROSE and then using your patched .dll but that reverts it

to show just the NCSPRO in the indicator window. The Final.NCS.dll file from the PROSE

version includes both.

Ā 

Thanks again,

P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ā 

I only say saw your reply with the new patched version now! :) Thanks!

Ā 

One thing John, that text in the top right! I really can't have this on my charts with the cracking requests message there. I am really thankful that you patched this but I would really appreciate it if you could upload the patched version without that. I would edit the code myself to remove it but since it's a .dll and I lack the skill I have to ask you here.

I only say saw your reply with the new patched version now! :) Thanks!

Ā 

One thing John, that text in the top right! I really can't have this on my charts with the cracking requests message there. I am really thankful that you patched this but I would really appreciate it if you could upload the patched version without that. I would edit the code myself to remove it but since it's a .dll and I lack the skill I have to ask you here.

;)

you need to have programming skills in C +, assembler, use a debugger such as soft ice or olidebak, ida pro, so much more than it is necessary to own ......

;)

I'm still learning unprotect simple-nezapakovannyh programs exe.

this is a very tedious and long process, and I have yet to learn .....

Edited by snaiper-x1