Req forex5days

I believe this is the same guy who first sold the forex7days (the site, forex7days.net is already taken down) method around March this year, at that time he claimed near zero losing trade over 2 months (January to Feb of this year). Needless to say, as soon as his method came out, it started encountering losses.

Then 2 months or so later in around May or June, I saw another similar ad for another similar product to forex7days, with the same indicators, plus one or two extra indicators on the chart, and sold as another newest forex product. I notice even the bonuses are identical. I did not bother to even test this second one.

Since there is now a third one out this year, I assume the second one also started seeing losses soon after going public. (Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name for his second 2012 product)

Now a few months later again, his newest and latest product is the forex5days. (See how even the name is almost identical to his forex7days). I again notice almost identical bonuses. Although the main chart indicators this time seem different from the forex7days, I notice he once again use 40 trading days (2 months) video scroll to "prove" how good his method is.

My guess is this: he never shows any live trades or live statements. So he could simply test any combination of indicators he can come up with, as long as over the most recent two months, it shows a good win ratio, then he can sell another newest trading method.

It is simply a back-fitting of what-ever combination of indicators that work the best for the previous two months.

As his first two products of this year have shown, back-fitting methods have a tendency of not working in the long run.

If his method really work, why bother changing indicators and selling them as a new product every 2 to 3 months? I am betting he is simply another forex marketer. I could be wrong. Wish you good luck if anyone is planning to make his retirement income from this method.

p.s. Maybe he is aspiring to be the next K@rl Ditzman?

Edited by dukeaugustus

• 4 weeks later...
The link above is like play 'the price is right'... :(

What does wwi mean?

Sorry Thaomoua, I thought it was obvious.

WWI stands for *worldwide*-*invest*.*org* which is a "cousin" site of indo-investasi!

We used to be able to post links from other website, but now this is indo's server which replaces some links with ****