Payback Trader – Jason Alexander.

novello

I would like to proceed to the implementation of this trading system into a MT4 Expert Advisor.

I have access to the detailed guide that explain how the expensive

http://www.canonburypublishing.com/paybacktrader/ works step-by-step.

It is a system that uses Stochastic and MACD to identify support and resistance. It aims to copy the Market Makers corrections of the Forex Spot !

Please tell me if you can code into MQL and make a profictable EA. The conditions for placing an automatic order on MetaTrader are in the pdf, you can ask me more by Private Message.

The Expert Advisor should follow the strategy/trading system from the 109 page manual, you have to read ONLY from page 58 to 79.

+ set the MACD to 12:26:9 and the Stochastic to 14:3:3. The system buy at support and sell at resistance, but to determine those level it uses the previous two indicators and some historical data, as explained from page 58 to 79.

At the end of the programming you should perform quality control and debugging, test this EA to discover its weak points and strong points and then make adjustments.

Can someone develop this profictable strategy into a MT4 Expert Advisor, please? I can pay you a little fee, and you will be able to use the Expert Advisor (together with myself) at the end of your programming. I will provide all the pdf, instructions and support.

We don't have the EA yet

Yes, it is that system. But I would like to program and automate in a MT4 Expert Advisor.

I think it can be promising and profictable, it just need backtesting and forward testing.

I am available to share the programming costs. Please contact me if you can develop the strategy with 100% accuracy.