MT Predictor Add On Ninja 7

traderbob

Don't be a trouble maker on the board ....... Take your opinion to somewhere else if you dont understand the logic of a virus scanner. There are no virus on any files that are posted here.

HI ibandrew88, thank you but did you check that file for viruses?

The patch is full of s***: https://www.virustotal.com/file/2a42c997b924b3716b8f894789d322af82ae2e7f88543caee14ed196fdac9abc/analysis/1347905298/

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@445NDO

First, i know how virus scanners and heuristics work.

Second, you and every one else can use suspicious executables on their machines at free will, i don´t hinder any one.

Third, this is not the first time i saved ppl from installing malware. The reactions seem always to be the same, if it´s free, don´t bother. I know a lot of other warez boards that solely exist for the distribution of malware. I am never saying indo is a place like that, dunno the origin of that exe! A patched dll would have done also.

Edit: 445NDO, i just checked the Nt7LicEmu you uploaded here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18150-Latest-Cracked-NinjaTrader-Version-as-of-April-2012-7-09?p=221193#post221193

with virustotal.com. Where did you get that file from?

Edited by k33

this crack has been already uploaded

anyways here goes again full instructions and crack

enjoy it

http://[email protected]/rar/_N-hYMmq/MTPbuild20.html?

That looks like the old version to me. Latest version is the one from the first post (http://www.4shared.com/file/WBhI4PZb/MTPNT7AddonsSetup356.html?refurl=d1url)

If you install and look at options and screens, or even at the files, it is different. If anyone can educate the deobfuscated dlls, message me.

If anyone has the cracked dll, please upload to this site and not to some site newbie...that says PM me.....this site is for open sharing.....lets keep it that way.

That looks like the old version to me. Latest version is the one from the first post (http://www.4shared.com/file/WBhI4PZb/MTPNT7AddonsSetup356.html?refurl=d1url)

If you install and look at options and screens, or even at the files, it is different. If anyone can educate the deobfuscated dlls, message me.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a challenge with the MPT patch exe wont run - any ideas??

I had to disable my antivirus to run the patch. Also, I had to add an exclusion to my antivirus so it wouldn't scan the file when I turned it back on.

...\My Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\cm.dll

Do at your own risk, I haven't had problems but that's no guarantee that I or you won't in the future.

Created an educated dll from this setup, its here: hxtp://[email protected]/?9lb57pzo2dz6n0z

unzip, then just replace with the one installed in Ninja Trader 7/bin/Custom ...

it took me a while to break ~X( ... hope it helps :D

Thank you so much! I got a lot of stuff on my hd. Will upload a list by next Mon. Looking to contribute as well.

Created an educated dll from this setup, its here: hxtp://[email protected]/?9lb57pzo2dz6n0z

unzip, then just replace with the one installed in Ninja Trader 7/bin/Custom ...

it took me a while to break ~X( ... hope it helps :D

Thank you aquarius5 for your contribution. I have a question about this indicator or addon, I noticed a problem with it, after I used it for 5 minutes the indicators grey out and I can not use any function. how can keep it active or the functions active throughout the trading session. thank you

Thank you aquarius5 for your contribution. I have a question about this indicator or addon, I noticed a problem with it, after I used it for 5 minutes the indicators grey out and I can not use any function. how can keep it active or the functions active throughout the trading session. thank you

Yes, it's happening to me too :-S... I'll keep checking it, saw some timer somewhere that triggers... Anyway, if someone can also have a look, the dll is already de-obfuscated, so you can check on the reflector tool ...

Yes, it's happening to me too :-S... I'll keep checking it, saw some timer somewhere that triggers... Anyway, if someone can also have a look, the dll is already de-obfuscated, so you can check on the reflector tool ...

ok, now its fixed ... I have had chart window open for more than 30 min ... menus are still enabled... also market analyzer, no problems there either ...

hxtp://[email protected]/?inxe6w8d27bu2vl

same drill as before ...

now... :-? where can I get updated documentation (for this version) on how to properly use it :D ... manuals, pdfs, videos, etc ...

Guest betrader

hi i have same problem as earlier but only if i have more than 1 chart open.

1 chart alone works but not more at same time.

regards

ok, now its fixed ... I have had chart window open for more than 30 min ... menus are still enabled... also market analyzer, no problems there either ...

hxtp://[email protected]/?inxe6w8d27bu2vl

same drill as before ...

now... :-? where can I get updated documentation (for this version) on how to properly use it :D ... manuals, pdfs, videos, etc ...