MT Predictor Add On Ninja 7

traderbob

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flipper take some time to read this whole thread from the start............. lot of sweat and time has been spent by great minds like CA_ta and aquarius5 and edi025 to work on this project. respect them by reading the steps they have given. No spoon feeding as i want you to come back with an answer to your question on your own.

Is this Build 20 or is it a newer version? Thanks

something is going on with my system, when I go to C:\Users\rg\ I can not see the folder AppData, but when I try to add it says it already there. Its hidden somehow. |No idea whats happening. I searched C: for AppDate, found the folder, added the .xml file. Then when I go back into C:\Users\rg\ to look for the folder it is hidden....

Could this be to do with sharing settings...

Thanks for your patience with me guys. this is driving me crazy

flipper take some time to read this whole thread from the start............. lot of sweat and time has been spent by great minds like CA_ta and aquarius5 and edi025 to work on this project. respect them by reading the steps they have given. No spoon feeding as i want you to come back with an answer to your question on your own.

I read all the threads in the Ninjatrader forum. Someone loaded Build 20 in post #38 I think it was, and some are commenting that this is the new version whereas others are saying it's the same old Build 20. Sorry but it's just not clear to me if you guys are cracking Build 20 or a newer version with all the various comments from both sides of the coin. Simple question, should've been a simple answer.

Yes i agreee with the above,

I installed the bild that says build 20 and it patched ok and works,

I havent tried the other dlls as i am not sure what exactly they are.

If the build 20 works, whats the point if they are not newer versions ?

Would be nice if someone can clarify.

thanks to everyone for the continuous help

Take care all

Yes i agreee with the above,

I installed the bild that says build 20 and it patched ok and works,

I havent tried the other dlls as i am not sure what exactly they are.

If the build 20 works, whats the point if they are not newer versions ?

Would be nice if someone can clarify.

thanks to everyone for the continuous help

Take care all

There are 2 versions of MTP floating around. The 6.5 version, build 20. That is educated and it works but is NOT the newest version. Is more like one of the latest build of the old version.

The other is version 7, which the setup.exe file shared somewhere in this thread is for. That is the newest and a bit different (includes a new module called trade module, some kind of addon to NT chart trader), but it was not properly educated yet.

Build 20 and version 7 are both working now thanks to a few very helpful members...Just read through the previous posts and follow the instructions. It took me longer to get it working on my system than most but I got there in the end....

One question guys, with build 20 I use market analyser to alarm on TS signals over multiple time frames, is this still possible with version 7?

Build 20 and version 7 are both working now thanks to a few very helpful members...Just read through the previous posts and follow the instructions. It took me longer to get it working on my system than most but I got there in the end....

One question guys, with build 20 I use market analyser to alarm on TS signals over multiple time frames, is this still possible with version 7?

Ahh got it loaded now....

MT Predictor has been my favorite programme since past 5 years and it makes me the money -- if you are emotional and don't follow the basic rules there is nothing in this world that can ever make you money or make you profitable. I love this one as it suits my trading styles and i trade min 20 contracts on Emini all day long. MT tells you your loss and profit targets along with stop loss .. Always use this programme on multi time frame charts so you can get a better view of your trades. Happy Trading to all .... :)

I've installed MTP Build20 ... PC in crash ... pay attention the virus inside.

laser

Wow, I thought all that was rectified with cs's post #95? Did you use the download file and patch as posted and follow the instructions as given on that post. Just wondering if problem is actually a virus since some are having success installing and others don't. This is the first post I've read about a crash.

MT Predictor has been my favorite programme since past 5 years and it makes me the money -- if you are emotional and don't follow the basic rules there is nothing in this world that can ever make you money or make you profitable. I love this one as it suits my trading styles and i trade min 20 contracts on Emini all day long. MT tells you your loss and profit targets along with stop loss .. Always use this programme on multi time frame charts so you can get a better view of your trades. Happy Trading to all .... :)

I agree with you.

I am sure many people will like if you can elaborate a bit on your methods. I used MTP for a while too, but couldn't make it work for me. I just looked like it has way to many false signals (you get sell signal after sell signal, 2-3 in a row, all being stopped out) which lead to giving back all profits from good signals. Maybe i missed some rules, who knows...

Hey Edio25,

I don't know why, but I can't seem to dl some files from 4shared. They get to like 99% and then freeze. Tried turning off antivirus, but still won't work. Sorry to bug you, but would someone please upload to mediafire or another alternative? Thanks in advance!

Hey Edio25,

I don't know why, but I can't seem to dl some files from 4shared. They get to like 99% and then freeze. Tried turning off antivirus, but still won't work. Sorry to bug you, but would someone please upload to mediafire or another alternative? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

at the following link

http://depositfiles.com/files/xgyy3mspo

you can find out the file setup shared in 4shared ... but from my side is NOT WORKING

build 20

hmm strange, I build 20 works fine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3dfcot

>:D<

about the accuracy of the signals look webinars on youtube, on my own I will say that the program has helped to raise the deposit from $ 250 to $ 1100 for 4 days but most advise to read our webinars, and I used the predictor signals together with its system ......

good luck

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121023/4mOqQ8nw.jpg

Edited by snaiper-x1