MT Predictor Add On Ninja 7

traderbob

Now that I replaced the new dll. file to fix the problem.I have a new issue, when I put the indicator on the chart I do not see any functions or menus for the market analyzer. the options disappeared from the chart. how can I fix this.. Thank you Edited by moncar

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I replaced the new dll. file to fix the problem.I have a new issue, when I put the indicator on the chart I do not see any functions or menus for the market analyzer. the options disappeared from the chart. how can I fix this.. Thank you

Even though the new or educated DLL has the same name, it probably got de-registered from NT.

With NT running, bring up any indicator in the editor, then right click and choose the REFERENCES option. If the DLL (is it MTPredictor.Activation.dll ?) that you just replaced is listed there, click to DELETE it. (This removes the file from the references list, but does not delete it from your hard disk.) Then, go back into your references list, click the ADD button, and select the same DLL. This will reassociate the DLL with NT. It should now appear among your list of indicators without having to restart NT. If it does not, something else has gone wrong.

I'm still using the new posted Dll (hxtp://[email protected]/?inxe6w8d27bu2vl) ... and have no issues ... hope you all got to simply drop the dll on the bin/custom folder of your NT7. I use the market analyzer with MTPredictor template and works all ok. Also the menus on the chart are still there ...

Also I wanted to add, while I was working on the dll, I noticed that it created an empty license file in this path:

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\MTPredictor\License

called NINJA7.xml, I opened this file and it only contained this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<activation unlockCode="" firstName="" lastName="" email="" />

I added values after I noticed:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<activation unlockCode="1234567" firstName="name" lastName="last" email="[email protected]" />

Check if you have this file in that path ... if you dont have the path, create it, if you dont have the file create it too and add the xml above with any values you want ...

I have to tell you that this file was created while I was making changes on the Dll, probably it was created while testing it ... maybe this is the missing piece. It's actually very weird you still have issues and I do not...

Found this on the latest trace file (Documents/Ninja Trader 7/trace):

2012-10-20 15:41:42:174 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************

2012-10-20 15:41:42:174 Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "MTPredictor.Activation.Properties.Resources.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "MTPredictor.Activation" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

2012-10-20 15:41:42:174 at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)

at MTPredictor.Activation.Properties.Resources.get_Activation_Service_Info_ProductChecked()

at MTPredictor.Activation.Services.ActivationService.CheckProductSession()

at MTPredictor.Activation.Services.LicenseManager.CheckProductSession(Int32 maxWaitTime, Int32 timeBetweenAttempts)

at MTPredictor.Activation.Services.LicenseManager.<>c__DisplayClass5.<CheckSessionInBackground>b__3(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

will check what that might be ...

Sorry guys for so many versions that I have uploaded, but am still testing ... did some changes to the activation dll since I saw some issues in the trace file...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4j3amocv5x33xzd

unzip and replace...

Just tried -- does not work

Here is the error :

Failed to call method 'Initialize' for indicator 'MTP Analysis': Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "MTPredictor.Activation.Properties.Resources.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "MTPredictor.Activation" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Sorry guys for so many versions that I have uploaded, but am still testing ... did some changes to the activation dll since I saw some issues in the trace file...

unzip and replace...

Edited by 445NDO
added the error code

I did have Build 20 working fine then the patch would not work and everything just failed. I tried to remove it all and reinstall but the patch.exe would not extract. Does anyone have any version working, if so please tel me what one works , Im happy with any for now..

unzip and replace...

OK I see you have the updated DDL, please can you direct me to the correct download links for the .exe file. Then I guess I just replace the .dd with the patched one posted above?