Day Trade the Markets

moncar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-)

Thank you, too, have found their video sections, I think no need to tear out all the files from their website, you can see so

"dbz " Please reup de setup files

even distribution ... ...

successful fishing guys :-$

Edited by snaiper-x1

All,

Please, can you share your experience with this indicator. I installed it and worked for a day and following day completely disappeared. I tried to use the 1min chart, then Ninja crushed. I then opened a new 1min chart added the indicator, it seemed to work but when I tried to change the chart to 3min, everything disappeared again, returning back to 1min chart crushed Ninja again.

Are guys having the same problem and how have you fixed that?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Here is the latest version - ...

From the limited testing, I find the levels and extreme vol bars are decent for ES and TF.

Masters of ii, I mean admis or others who want to experiment, please educ@te as time permits. Thanks in advance!

"want to experiment" ? Good offer, but maybe for a young students.

Your package is from February 2013. I did it a long time ago for a private request.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7o529f

Inside you can find the templates and separately sounds, which have to be manually copied into the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\sounds\

d@ytr@[email protected]

btw. For some time I'm going to take a break in these edu games... So, please direct your requests to someone else. Thank you.

Thank you admis. You are DA MAN!

I am sure most of you have heard of Alexander the Great.

Here we have "admis the Great"! Let's salute!!

btw. For some time I'm going to take a break in these edu games... So, please direct your requests to someone else. Thank you.

Have a great vacation! We hope to see you back here soon...

"want to experiment" ? Good offer, but maybe for a young students.

Your package is from february 2013. I did it a long time ago for a private request.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7o529f

inside you can find the templates and separately sounds, which have to be manually copied into the folder:

C:\program files (x86)\ninjatrader 7\sounds\

d@ytr@[email protected]

btw. For some time i'm going to take a break in these edu games... So, please direct your requests to someone else. Thank you.

thank u brother for all u have done--enjoy!!--take care--all the best for u and urs!!!!!!!!

Here is the latest version - www.sendsp@ ce.c0m/file/ifqfi3

From the limited testing, I find the levels and extreme vol bars are decent for ES and TF.

Masters of ii, I mean admis or others who want to experiment, please educ@te as time permits. Thanks in advance!

goldeneagle, how about giving back to the community and sharing what you've foundthat looks promising to trade in ES and TF with this stuff? The more detail, the better.

Thank you Admis your work here has been invaluable, I for one really appreciate all you have done.

You have contributed your time and education without selfishness and that is exceptional. You are like the marathon man that keeps giving, but at some point you have to take a break. I respect your generosity and I wish you the Best!